10

After what happened, the majority of the blondies got stuck in Regina for three days the other Blondies weren't are advised not to come when the shield is gone, Grace and the rebels have agreed that few of them will be left under Max's custody they will be the eyes of the group on Regina but they will be escorted by the police, each time they go out for security reasons on both parties. The elites noted that Grace is good on negotiations and she was even being asked in outer space to do diplomatic mediation, before she came in Regina she have just dealt with terrorists in another galaxy that have hostage it's heads of states.

It was so obvious why Timothy didn't report this incidents likely he was already capable of fixing this huge problems not even a single drop of blood was lost, if this happen with the rest even at the capital would flood blood in this scenarios. For other onyx his being one is a big anomaly and he should have been a blondie! not even a Platina could full this all off. His leadership is to be compared with elites of the elites.

"I hate this! I have many things to do at my lab!" Raoul hissed as Gerald Vine was laughing their hover car stops out of nowhere and started walking, they are with Orphe, Gideon and Aisha, they have nothing to do and this Onyx got stuck as well the shield have a security lockdown on the town making everyone under isolation and investigations, after two days it will be disabled. For now they are all stuck in here only Iason wasn't forcing his pet to accommodate him longer (telling the others don't accept his invitation to stay with them, only Gerald was the only one accepted since Riki insisted him to stay), the rumors said that Riki was now deeply anxious and going home late, often he was sleeping in the garden, but likely Iason will carry him when he is slumbering and tuck him to bed with him. Pier was the source of complaints how his master was these days with the blondie, Gerald confirmed but said it isn't a big issue, Timothy just shake his head, Max wants to arrest Iason for trespassing, and Grace was the worst she wanted to kick him out permanently and issuing a Persona Non Grata for Iason the top blondie! The other council members said that they will open their homes for him just make Riki breathe, It was a big joke for them. Timothy have calmed them down, saying if Riki wouldn't do anything then it's not Regina's laws could be implemented. Likely Riki somehow wanted the Blondie to stay, compromising his own welfare for Iason's comfort and security. The blondies are now crowding the Clubhouse and hotels, some other Elites like the Platinas, and Jades were also stand by. Making it so difficult for Amoi they're all stock in one place where they don't have the things that they have in Eos, Like the furnitures and pets, likely everyone jokes that Iason hit the jackpot, he got his ex pet and been given a personal butler named Beige whose capability as Iason said was as good as a furniture he had have.

They are now convinced that Iason have chosen Riki a mongrel as a pet because he has more to give than pleasure, in this times he was very much giving and helpful to him giving him a good access in communications on his people in Midas and Eos, giving Iason his own temporary office using Riki's Office at the town hall. Riki is a rock that in the ground, whom a diamond to begin with. They all wanted to get out and decided to drop by to Geralds place easing the catastrophe in Regina! They are now begging (Blondie's not included yet they are at the same bridge) to hasten the Villa to accommodate then in the future, they can't do in this place like this forever! Iason could only be! And off course the witty Gerald who have his pet married to him, not to mention he have his secretary with him!

"You said you have a good place to look at, to make us entertained" Orphe said and then they stop walking "Hey isn't this Grace property?!" Looking at the wall, they are all chatting about Riki and Iason when this Onyx stop. They have once set put, Timothy have asked Grace to accommodate some blondies but she said a big no, for she is going to rather accommodate none for she needed time and space alone in her home?! They were all angry at her, unlike Riki did he took Iason and Gerald and his wife/pet, if weren't for Iason being greedy they could end well. Timothy got Haynes, Aisha, a platina and two Jades. Max took Orphe, three amethyst and a sapphire, Sid the head of Regina Medical and Health got Griffos and Five rubies, Luca the head of Turism got Gideon, five Platinas, Norris the Head of Treasury and Audit took the rest of the Onyx and Few Rubies with the rest of the security of those elites as well, making his house too crowded for a blondie, adding the statement he won't accommodate any blondies! The rest of the blondies like Raoul and other elites and securities, was stuck on hotels and Clubhouse with other tourist that have been stuck as well.