F.E.A 01

Chapter 1 : HOW TO DEAL WITH A STUBBORN OWNER

Owner's pov
The day was wonderful. I hardly spend time with my dog because of work but I do try to make time for him.

Everyone was happy to see the little ball of fur. He's super energetic and loves to play.

Most of the time, His caretaker would call to keep me up to date with him.
And once in a while I free up my schedule just to spend time with him. He's a Pomeranian puppy.

The most adorable I know, trust me I've owned "a few" pets.

Today was a special day, a father and son's day of some sort. Our day. Just me and him.

Because I am who I am,i barely have time so I freed up my schedule so I could spend some quality time with him.

Wondering who I keep blabbermouth about?

I adopted him 2years ago. He's family. Today being special, I invited a few friends over. They are also family.

I live in a simple apartment with my dog.

When I opened the door to my apartment, I expected everyone I invited to be present but unfortunately one person couldn't come. They were all here because of that adorable dog.

Time flew so fast with the barbecuing and little teasing conversations about supposed ships with girls. And before I knew it, it was already evening. Somewhere along the line, I'd lost track of my dog but I presumed he was somewhere in the apartment. And quite possibly up to no good.

It was past 8 when I returned from seeing my friends off. It was a beautiful day and I smiled at the memory.

Time to find that dog. I really didn't like him hiding or playing mischief.

After 30 minutes of continuous search...

Aish...i groaned. This dog is nowhere to be found ....again... sheesh...this is the eighteenth time this week.

Gawd, what is this dog up to?

I crouch down looking behind the couch,which had served as his previous hideout.

Maybe I was hoping for too much but I can't say I wasn't disappointed when I didn't find him there.

Is he in the league of dogs or spy dogs?..He's always disappearing and reappearing. One moment he's here, the next he's not. It was hectic dealing with him.

ugh, I was slightly annoyed and exasperated.

That dog is a whole pile of work.
At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if I end up with a cranky waist before I hit 30.

I'll be the least surprised if I saw grey hair sticking out of my hair as a result of constantly having to worry about him.

He is always up to no good and this is the main reason why I need to find him,

QUICKLY...

I've basically searched the whole house, at least the places I know he would probably hide..... but he's nowhere to be seen.

Great, I take my eyes off him for one second and I have to spend more than an hour looking for him.

I even checked the back of the house, and then the little backyard garden.

I'm on my way to the nearby park.

It's one of his favorite places and I think he might be there.

I mean I would totally understand if he'd sneaked over to the park because to be honest, it's been a long time since I have taken him here.

And he could have gone there because he missed the place.

Or so I desperately hoped.

The place looked deserted as I took a quick glance around the place.

Nevertheless, I called out hoping he was hiding somewhere in my vicinity.

I continued to yell out his name as I searched for him.

No bark, no yelp, no whine, no sound at all...it was too quiet and from experience no sound at all was bad. Really bad.

Frustration began to set in as my shoulders slumped in defeat. A lot of thoughts began to flutter in my mind.

I'm attached to him, it took me a year to finally adopt him and that small, cute but troublesome dog is a big part of my life.

I love him so much so I spoil him rotten. Maybe the reason why he is rebelling is because I have given him too much freedom.

I admit I do treat him like a human but maybe it's about time I toughened up on him.
Being strict sometimes is good and the last thing I want to do is put him on a leash.

I called out again hoping I was just overreacting. Still no sound at all. I was beginning to get desperate. This is the first time I've had to search this long for him.

I was starting to think that he had really gone missing.
Was he indeed missing? Had he been kidnapped?
I wondered about a lot of stupid things maybe because I couldn't think straight.

I couldn't believe it as I headed back to the house.
I did another search of the house, backyard and garden hoping he had returned from his little adventure.

There was still no sign of him. I walked around back and forth thinking of what to do.

As I continued to pace... Itsuddenly occurred to me ....

I picked up my phone and called the only place I could get help from.
My heart was racing as the call connected with the office line. I heard the beep.

That dog would be the death of me.....

A/N
Dog chronicles chapter 1 : this is the dog's diary log.