F.E.A 05

CHAPTER 5 : HOW TO SCARE ANTI-FANS

It's Thursday. News of Yeontan is all over the internet.

The fans and anti's all have something to say. Twitter is buzzing with both hate comments and heartwarming remarks.

Bighit has confirmed that Yeontan is missing. The atmosphere in the recording room is icy.

J-hope stared at me, Jin's lips formed a thin line, Namjoon was pacing back and forth and Jimin kept tapping his foot on the floor.

The only one who seemed remotely calm was Suga. The only indication of his worry was the fact that his jaw kept ticking.

Bang-pdnim is demanding an explanation for our reckless behavior.

I sat with the boys waiting for the next part of the plan, assuming things go accordingly.

Jungkook held my shoulder.
"Tae... It's gonna be fine"

I nod my head slightly at him. I'm nervous, I don't know what I'll do if this doesn't go as planned.
Things could actually get worse if this fails. The whole world would know that Tan is missing.

Our reputation might be dragged in the mud.

The office phone rang and everyone's eyes darted towards it. Namjoon was quick to answer.
After a few minutes, he nodded briefly and ended the call.

"you guys need to see this"

He pushed the curtains aside and we stared through the window.

There was a crowd standing outside the company building. We couldn't believe that people were actually queuing with Pomeranian puppies.

So we headed down to the front. When we got to the reception area, Jungkook spoke, "don't tell me we have to search for Tan among this many puppies? "

J-hope spoke , " are you complaining?.... This was your idea, wasn't it? ", he raised an eyebrow at Jungkook. The younger groaned.

"at least it's worth a shot, right? ", RM spoke and everyone turned to look at him.

I stood there because I dumbfounded that people cared enough to come here to help me out. In this moment, I felt the love of ARMYS. Tears stained my eyes and silently fell onto my cheeks. I felt arms wrap around and I turned to see Jungkook hugging me. I gave him a sad smile and slowly brushed the tears away.

We headed out to the front where a platform had been set.
We began to inspect the puppies one after the other. I looked to my right where J-hope was standing smiling.
"thank you for coming", J-hope said as he bowed to the boy in front of him.
"no thank you for giving me the opportunity to help find Tan "
I smiled at the fanboy and turned to my left to see Jungkook

Jungkook smiled at the lady in front of him and took her dog.
"did Yeontan grow fat in the last few days?
She smiled shyly and whispered "Kookie I came because I wanted to see you"
Of course sasaengs would certainly too.
Jungkook lifted an eyebrow and gave the lady a bitch stare.
"sorry miss, this isn't Tan, thanks for coming". He said so simply that it actually stung. The lady frowned and left with a look of disappointment.

I held in my laughter and decided to focus on the task.

Time skip
🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

We arrived at my apartment feeling exhausted but happy. We were shouting excitedly and cheering on Jungkook

"OK so I initially thought your idea was dumb ", Suga shouted.

"but it was great . I could never have guessed that it will actually work", RM said happily.

"who wants some good old wine? ", Jungkook asked.

We all shouted happily and Yeontan barked. Yes we actually found him today.

Flashback
We've basically been searching for about 3 hours but the queue keeps getting longer. A dog barked somewhere drawing Taehyung's attention but he couldn't really tell the direction of the bark so he ignored it.

Few seconds later, there was another bark. Taehyung's ear picked it up quickly and his eyes darted towards the left.

He craned his head to that direction and frowned.

The barking however ceased but the search continued.

After another 4 hours of fruitless search, the boys thanked everyone and headed back into the building. Taehyung was the last to enter through the glass doors but before he could he heard his name.

"excuse me "
The voice was so sweet, so enchanting that his head whipped back.

Her face.... It was beautiful, her eyes were dark brown, long lashes and luscious lips. Her hair was mid-length and brunnette. Her skin so chocolatey, it made Taehyung thirst for hot chocolate.

"excuse me sir ", she called again.

Sir?

He stopped in his tracks and smiled to himself. When she got to him, he realized she had a puppy in her arms. A Pomeranian puppy who was barking excitedly.

He took a second look at the puppy again and his smile got wider.

"Tan? "

The dog barked again.

His eyes found her coffee coloured ones and he was completely mesmerized.

"I found him in my backyard a few days ago when I returned from a trip... I didn't know his owner and quiet frankly he's an adorable dog... I.. I wanted to keep him but I figured his owner would be looking for him... So... "

She was blabbering but it was absolutely cute.

" I called pet control but they told me they hadn't had any report of missing Pomeranian puppies"

"those idiots.... ", Taehyung whispered.

"I saw the crowd earlier and I actually thought it was after dog screening day but it turns out it was a search mission"

She laughed a little and stroked Tan's fur.
"he kept barking and that's when I figured the owner must be here somewhere. He's a really smart dog "

She kissed his head and Tan whined in joy.

Tan must really like her. Taehyung smiled at the cute chocolate skinned girl in front of him.

She handed the dog over to him
"I'm gonna miss him but I'm glad he found you. What's his name anyway... I had to call him Sunny"

Taehyung laughed "he's actually called Yeontan "

She smiled "Yeontan, you're back with papa now... I'm gonna miss you.... "

"I'm Taehyung", he said as he stared at her lips.

"I'm Ne Li but everyone calls me Nelly "

End of flashback.
🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

A/N
So anti's got way this time but will they escape next time?.

Don't forget to vote 😊 for Jungkook and his brilliant plan.

Yeontan is back so get ready for more fun.