F.E.A 06

Dedicated to Tempura_Udon

Chapter 6 : HOW TO MAKE YOUR NEIGHBOUR FALL FOR YOU.

She walked majestically in her three inch heels and short black skirt. She had herself made up and she smiled as she stopped infront of the door.
She had a small bottle in hand and a sinister smile plastered on her face.

I'm gonna get you Taehyung!!! And if I can't get you..... I guess I'll have to take Jungkook then!

Slowly she raised a hand and tapped gently on the door.
"Coming....", a deep voice replied.
She smiled to herself and adjusted her deep " V" cut blouse.
Taehyung stumbled to the door and opened it to reveal her face, Chou Tzuyu.

She smiled sweetly at him and pushed past him into his apartment.

Tzuyu was Taehyung's neighbour and one of Taehyung's many fangirls. She was pretty, stylish and well-mannered but personally Taehyung felt she was a little bit too clingy.

Taehyung closed the door and took a seat on the couch. She quickly ran over and sat beside him, her hands roaming on his knee. Just then Yeontan barked happily and ran up to Taehyung, who pulled him onto his laps. Strangely the dog wedged himself between the obsessive fangirl and his owner and Taehyung drunkenly but gently patted his fur.

"Taehyung... I'm really glad that you found Yeontan....i was really worried ", she said whilst stroking Yeontan's head.
Taehyung only nodded and smiled.

Out of the blue, her hand covered his. Taehyung did not pull away and gave her a half smile...just then Jungkook came out of the bathroom with a black material in his hand.

He shouted, "I found it.... I found my boxers. I NEED YOU G---", his voice cracked horribly making Taehyung cringe.

Tzuyu stared at the youngest as he walked in with shorts on and began to sing.

"take my hands now, you are the cause of my euphoria..... Euphoria.... Take my hands now, you are the cause of my euphoria
Yeah-yeah,yeah-yeah...yea..... "

Her eyes slowly widened,

His voice was so beautiful....

But his boxers were apparently a microphone as he clutched it and continued to sing. Who knew that they sold dual purpose micrphone boxer briefs nowadays? Blame it on Technology!

"yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah,yeah-yeah.....oh yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah, yeah eee....euphoria.... When I'm with you I'm in Utopia "

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Yoongi walked into Taehyung's apartment. It looked empty and for a moment he wondered if Tae had decided to crash with Jungkook.

Last night they'd been so happy to have Yeontan back so they decided to share a few bottles... Unfortunately a few drinks had turned into a couple more and then before they could realize, they were all boozing uncontrollably.

"miss... One more bottle of soju", Jungkook had kept on shouting

"make that two bottles ", Taehyung added.

Then the two looked at each other and smiled sheepishly, it was kind of annoying to Yoongi. The other members were completely wasted so he and Jin had to take everyone else home or at least they had tried to.... Until the car broke down in the middle of the road.

Yoongi shook his head as he headed for Taehyung's bedroom. It would be a miracle if he found him in bed because he doubted that Tae had found his way home last night.