F.E.A 11

Jungkook was at a loss for words. He may be slow but he clearly remembered Lisa declare her undying love for Yoongi a while back. She'd mistakenly called the homephone, thinking Yoongi had answered and obviously decided to confess, Jungkook remembered being at the receiving end that night. And he remembered feeling a slight pang of jealousy.

So why was she busy kissing Taehyung now?
And what was Taehyung doing kissing Lisa when he barely sorted the pregnancy thing with Tzuyu.

One thing was clear, Kim Taehyung was a horny bitch!

The two pulled apart awkwardly and Jungkook had the sudden urge to punch Taehyung. But he restrained himself and held his fist with great effort.

Jungkook took a look at Lisa and bit his lip in annoyance. Maybe he was jealous and that feeling was new to him. It wasn't like he had feelings for her. Jungkook didn't even remember having thoughts of her. So where from this sudden consuming anger?

Perhaps it was just annoying to see Taehyung toying with Lisa, confusing her when the girl was clearly desperate for anyone right now. She probably felt rejected well beacuse clearly Yoongi didn't say anything about her confession.

He opened his mouth and blurted out a sentence that he didn't know would be the beginning of a whole saga.

"Let's have dinner tomorrow night!"

Hwasa stared at Jimin and smiled. The fact that Jimin had called to meet up was a little surprising for her but she figured it was a good opportunity to do a solid for Solar since she was obviously over tge sun for the Mochi.

Jimin was excited since he finally had audience with the savage queen. He had feelings, even though he wasn't sure if they were purely attraction or something else for her and he was planning on asking her out.

Hwasa smiled, maybe she could get an inch closer to Tae through Jimin.

Jennie smiled when she saw her phone screen light up. She stole a look at the other members and answered the call, swiftly disappearing into the bathroom.
It was a video call, no worries since the two had decided to wear masks.

Her masked face appeared on the screen as she asked, "You want us to take our clothes off?"

The masked man nodded positively making Jennie giggle