F.E.A 03

HOW TO FIND YOUR DOG Pt 2.

It's been a week since I last saw Tan.
The pet control hasn't called and I'm guessing, there's still no news. Or they probably forgot. Maybe I should call... Maybe not.

Hence, I've decided to take matters into my own hands. I've called my friends over in the hopes of leading a search party around the city.

Hopefully, we'd come up with some good news at the end of the day.

Our mission is to fill the city with posters of Tan. Well be pasting pictures of him all over Seoul.
I was really hoping someone would find him and give me a call.

I handed out stacks of posters with Tan's cutest picture and my phone lines to my friends.

We'll spread around the neighborhood and hand them out in an organized manner.

Suga -Myeongdong

Jin - Cheomdandong

RM - Seoul station

Jimin- Pyeonchangdong

J-hope -Hongdae.

The remaining two will take Samcheongdong and Yeonnamdong

I pulled my hoodie over my head and headed out. Our little search part had agreed to meet back at the apartment at 4.

4pm
I wipe my brow with the sleeve of my hoodie.
I was both physically and emotionally drained. I didn't ever imagine that handing out posters would be this tiring.

Opening the door to the apartment, I realized I was the first person to arrive, therefore I ordered pizza.
A few minutes later, the doorbell rang and I headed for it. I paid the delivery guy and added a tip along with a poster.

"please call me if you see any dog that looks like him"

He nodded slightly and left.
Sighing, I felt my head suddenly become heavy. I leaned against the door frame and my eyes closed on their own as I fought the tears that threatened to spill.
"finally, we're here"
It was Jimin's voice and it jerked me of out my miserable state.

I opened my eyes and gave him a faint smile. Jimin grabbed me by the shoulder and ushered me back into the apartment.

"hey, I ordered pizza, you hungry? ", I asked
"famished actually ", he answered.
"OK then, go ahead", I said as I handed the box of pizza to him

"what about the others? ", he asked
"I'll order another one, don't worry"
Jimin sat down and dug into the pepperoni pizza while I made the call.

Not long after my call, we heard voices outside the apartment.
"guess you I met in Cheomdamdong today"
"who was it? "
"you just won't believe it... "
"oh just tell me already Jin"

It was Jin and J-hope. They stepped into the apartment still conversing.
"I met my first love"

Jimin's eyes went wide and he choked on his pizza.
"ah... There are innocent children here", he complained.

J-hope snorted while Jin burst into his windshield laughter.

I couldn't help but laugh as well.
"I saw her with... "
The rest of his words were muffled by a hand.
"we don't want know Jin", someone said sharply. It was Suga. When had he even arrived?

He was with RM and the place suddenly went quiet.

The last two members arrived just when the pizza was delivered. Apparently, they met the delivery guy in the elevator.

We sat down to eat and make small conversations like we usually do. Jimin offered to clean up and the rest left. It was after a tiring day. Jimin left as soon as he finishes with the dishes.

It was just the two of us left now. I trusted him a lot and presence brought some amount of calmness to me.

"Jimin was actually on his way to a blind date"
"that explains why he was in a hurry. He even forgot to say goodbye "

"yeah, he's been doing that for the past 2weeks"
"wanna watch anime? "
"sure "
"okay... "

I stood up sorting through a couple of anime trying to find one that would be great to watch.
"you'll find him... I promise you Tae, I'll anything to ensure that you find Tan"

My hand stilled for a moment and I smiled faintly at Jungkook.

"this one. lets watch this one"

We ordered Sushi from a restaurant Jungkook recommended. It was so great. We talked about a lot of things, from our recent tour to our vacation.

It was so good spending time with him that I forgot the time.
By the time we realized,it was already 10.
Jungkook decided to leave but he promised to be back tomorrow. I nodded and locked up behind him. I sat down on the couch and picked up Pinky. Pressing it slowly I let the slow tune lull me to sleep.

I woke up feeling uncomfortable. There was a slight pain in my neck and I realized I was in the couch.

A quick look at the clock on the wall said it was past midnight.

Slowly I made my way up to the bedroom. I passed by the kitchen to turn off the lights and froze. There in the middle of the kitchen was Yeontan.

I sleepily rushed to him and began to stroke him. I felt so happy to have found him. I carried him to bed with me.

The incessant buzzing of my phone woke me. I searched around for Yeontan but was disappointed to find nothing.
Slightly worried I headed down hoping to find him.

I called out a few times desperately holding back my tears when silence engulfed the room.
Taking a deep breath, I forced the tears back. It was only a beautiful dream, I whispered to myself.

I headed back upstairs to find my phone still buzzing.

It was a message from Jungkook. He'd areadubsent about a hundred of them

Jk : Tae, do not log in to twitter

Jk : we're all headed over to your place

Jk : after reading this, keep your phone on the counter.

Jk : it's nothing to worry about, just do nothing. We'll be there soon.

I glanced at the clock, it was past 8, I took a quick shower and waited for my friends.

Just then my phone buzzed again.

It was a message from Jungkook.

Jk : how's the situation? Can we control it?

I was confused. What kind of situation was he talking about?, I wondered.

I looked down when the phone buzzed again, there was another message him

Jk: sorry, that message wasn't meant for you...

🐕🐩🐈: thanks for reading.