F.E.A 04

Chapter 4 : HOW TO DEAL WITH ANTI-FANS

I paced in anxiety as I waited for them to show up, I was so worried I found myself glancing at my phone every second

Why were they taking so long and what was this all about?

And what were they being so cryptic about?

A lot of crazy ideas filled my mind. It hadn't been long since Jungkook's dating scandal. I hoped nothing of that sort had reared its head.

Why were they keeping me out of it?
Was it about me?

For a moment I was tempted to login to twitter and find out for myself.

Everyone gathered at my apartment whispering and murmuring.
It seems I was the only one who had no idea what this was all about.

After sitting idle for more than 5 minutes waiting for someone to explain the situation to me, I gave up and shouted.

"what the hell is going on? "

They all turned to look at me for a second as if I'd lost my head and then ignored me completely. They continued to whisper about. I couldn't take it anymore so I headed for the kitchen. I got myself a glass of pineapple juice.

And then headed back to sit on the sofa tobread some manga. I became so engrossed in that I barely heard the six men sitting in my living room whispering.

After His knows how long, the murmurings ceased and I turned to find Jin looking at me.

"listen Tae, there's a problem... "
I closed the comic book I was reading and rolled my eyes at him.

"so you finally decided to tell... "

"listen... about the posters... ", he took a deep breath and continued, " news broke out that Yeontan's missing"

My eyes widened at that. Of course, I should have thought about the fans, most especially the anti's.
How could I have completely forgotten that they'd be out for us.

I rubbed my temple.

"great... So now what do we do? "

"we haven't found a way to deal with the situation yet"

"earlier today, the company issued a statement regarding that but it didn't stop the rumours from continuing to spread", it was Jimin who spoke.

" the picture we pasted seems to be trending on social media and also an eyewitness confirms she saw us handing out posters in Seoul and it's environs", J-hope added.

"the fans are solidly behind us although their efforts aren't doing much", Suga also added.

Jungkook turned to look at me. His hand squeezed mine reassuringly and I smiled back.