F.E.A 09

A month later,

The boys gathered at the studio to spend some time working on Jhope's solo.
"I told you guys you didn't have to come", he whispered shyly
"Hyung, we'll always support you and thats exactly why we're here.", jungkook said with a smile.
"Woah, our baby kook is all grown up into a fine man", Jimin added

All the members had a good laugh teasing Jungkook until the door suddenly burst open. The boys stared in surprise as a beautiful young lady walked in and pulled off her dark sunglasses. She smiled and quickly pecked Jhope on both cheeks happily while the rest of the members pretended to look elsewhere.

"Where have you been girl?", jhope asked the pretty dark-skinned girl.

"Remember, I went on some business in Michigan, well I just got back!"

"Look at you, you look thicc and sexy as hell", jhope winked making jungkook clear his throat intentionally.

"Ah right, these are BTS, the naughty boys who were so eager to say hi"

The six boys bowed respectfully to the melanin beauty in front of them and smiled

"From the right, ash blonde hair is V, then cherry hair is Kook, pink hair Jin, blue hair Jimin, blonde hair Suga, and mint hair Namjoon"

You bowed respectively in turn
"Nice to meet you all, I'm Neli"

"Nelly?", Jin asked as if confirming what he'd already heard. There was a nod and then something clicked when Jungkook's eyes widened. Everyone extended a hand to greet Nelly one after the other. Jungkook stood frozen, obviously not aware of what was happening around him until Jimin nudged him in his side.

"What happened? Did you have a flashback you wanna share?", Jimin whispered silently to Jungkook.

He shook his head and finally extended his hand hesitantly.

"Pleasure to meet you golden maknae", she whispered

"The pleasure is all mine", Jungkook whispered huskily.

Nelly smiled
"You look rather familiar", Jungkook proceeded.

"Must be my makeup, it's really popular these days"

Everyone smiled awkwardly at her,
"I'm sorry, I'm awfully sarcastic sometimes", Nelly added

"No, no problem at all", Jungkook smiled again.

"I gotta though. Lets meet some time for dinner or lunch"

"Okay, take care Nelly.", the members whispered as jhope escorted her out.

Someone's phone dinged.
The members looked around to find Taehyung tapping away on his screen with a deep frown pn his face.

"Tae, is something wrong?", Jungkook asked

"Kook, can we talk?", Taehyung practically dragged the younger even before he could answer.
Once they turned the corner and he was sure they had some privacy, Taehyung shoved his phone into jungkook's face.

"She texted you?", Jungkook asked

Taehyung nodded,"yeah she wants to meet up".

Jungkook thought for a while
"Hyung you should meet her. Maybe we can try and come to an agreement with her"

Taehyung bit his lip
"Kook, what if we get caught in public. The last thing I want is a scandal"

Jungkook nodded
"I know Hyung but we can't avoid this forever. You need to meet her first, then we'll think of what to do from there"

Taehyung took a deep breath to visibly relax before nodding slowly at Jungkook.

As soon as they rounded the corner, they met Jhope.
"What we're you two doing there alone?. Who are you planning on meeting?", he asked

"Nothing hyung, I was just talking", Taehyung said

"Yeah, we were talking about Nelly. I told Taehyung that she really looked familiar and he was telling me to try and meet her", Jungkook added.

Did those rehearse that lie?. Because it sounded damn convincing.

Jhope nodded with a smile
"Nelly is not that type of girl. So you two should forget about messing with her, if you value your lives"

"Ah hyung, I only wanted to talk", Jungkook whined.

Jhope nodded grabbing the younger's neck and hoping him in an arm lock.
"Remember you're dead if you mess with her"
Jungkook nodded and the three rejoined the others.

Hours later,
Jungkook helped Taehyung sneak out to meet Her.

Chou Tzuyu.
She sat across from him with a nonchalant expression fixed on her petite face.

"Why'd you call me out here?", Taehyung asked

"Taehyung baby, I had a DNA test done and the results came in today", she said in an unbelievably sweet voice.

Taehyung visibly stiffened, his heart hammering in his chest as he processed what she'd said. Dread filled him to the brim and for a moment he wondered if he should up and walk away. But if he did that, would he get another opportunity to find out what had happened that night?

Will he be able to live without quenching his curiosity about that night?

"You're the father of the baby I'm carrying Taehyung"

Taehyung's heart skipped a thousand beats. The dread he had felt earlier turned into an inbisible had to choke the life out of him. Father? Father who?. He struggled to register everything in his brain.

"Tae, did you hear me?, I said you're going to be a ..."

"Father...", Taehyung finished

Tzuyu smiled
"Aren't you happy baby",

"Baby?", Taehyung repeated finally coming to terms with the situation.
"Look, im only interested in one thing. That-that night...did Jungkook....did he ...", he struggled to finish

"No, nothing happened between Jungkook and i, he went into tge bathroom to puke and never came out. He spent the night there and then came to sleep on the bed early morning when he was sleepwalking"

Taehyung nodded
"Good, don't text Jungkook again."

Tzuyu shrugged
"Fine, but...."
There was a sudden flash of light and Tzuyu hid a smirk.

The continuous clicking of cameras made Taehyung annoyed. He stood up, pulling Tzuyu to her feet in which she intentionally hugged him whilst pretending to hide her face in his chest.

"Don't worry, go ahead. I'll deal with the paparazzi"
Tzuyu nodded and smiled at Taehyung before swiftly grabbing her purse and heading for the backdoor of the cafe.

Taehyung sighed, walking towards the front door with a blank expression.

He grabbed a camera from one of the photographers, taking a moment to think about what he was about to do
... and smashed it on the floor.

Pieces of plastic and metal flew around as the photographer gasped in utter shock and possibly annoyance.

Taehyung smirked arrogantly, slowing taking out his Gucci wallet and licking his bottom lip in an enticing manner,

"Who wants to sell their cameras?"

Author's lovely note.

Finally, the chapter y'all been waiting for.

Am I back from hiatus?

❤.

Stay safe Bleysians.