⌞two⌝

VANYA AND LARA WERE SITTING ON THE MAIN STAIRS, IN SILENCE WHEN A SUDDEN NOISE MADE THEM LOOK AT EACH OTHER. The familiar bass from Think We're Alone Now started pumping from what seemed like Luther's bedroom. As soon as the lyrics started Vanya smiled at Lara and pulled her up to dance. The two of them stood at the bottom of the stairs, moving to the oh-so-familiar tune. Laughing and waving their arms around like lunatics.
Suddenly, out of the blue, a massive bolt of thunder caused the needle to jump right off the record. Lighting and wind seemed to shake the house, and random bursts of light splashed over the tiled floors. Immediately the whole family dashed right outside to see what the problem was.
As soon as Lara set foot in the courtyard, she could sense that something was up. That something was most definitely not right. In fact, it was far, far worse. A massive tear in the sky appeared above them, like a black hole, but bright blue, instead.
"What is it?" Vanya cried.
"Don't get too close!" Allison yelled in despair.
"Yeah no shit-"
"It looks like a temporal anomaly," Lara shouted over the racket. "Either that or a miniature black hole. One of the two."
"Out of the way!" Klaus pushed through with what seemed like a fire extinguisher.
"What are you-"
Klaus then proceeded to throwing it towards the hole. "What did you think that was gonna do?" Allison yelled.
"I don't know!"
"Got a better idea?" Then, out of nowhere, the face of an old man appeared at the other side.
"Everyone get behind me!" Luther said as he herded the others behind him. Diego, obviously stepped forward to have a piece in the action. "Yeah, everyone behind us!" But Lara had other plans. She walked right around them, ignoring the screams of What do you think you're doing? And Lara! Get back you idiot! And walked forward so she could see right into it. "I vote for running!" Klaus cried. Lara was trying desperately to see who the person was, but right before her eyes, the person started to change. Morphing from one to another. Then, they fell right through, into the ground directly in front of Lara. Lara immediately went to help them up, when her heart stopped. "Five?" She pulled him up by his hands and immediately pulled him in for a hug. His familiar scent and warmth seemed to reassure her that nothing had happened, and everything was normal again. "Nine?" When Lara pulled out of the hug to see his face, tears were streaming down both of their cheeks. "Oh my god. Oh my damn Jesus. I-" Five sighed. Lara observed him and took a couple of seconds to comprehend. "Wait, why do you look like... that?" Five looked down at himself and then looked back up. "Shit!"