⌞I'll wait⌝

Nine was lying in bed, barely conscious. Under the influence of sedatives, due to her father, she was barely able to concentrate on one thought. Her brain was slow, and her body was unreactive. Barely awake, she almost didn't notice the door to her room opening. "Hey. I brought food." Nine, no matter how drowsy she was, could always recognise that voice. "Six, I- he-" Six interrupted her by making at quiet shush sound, sitting on the bed next to her.
"I know. It's ok. However, let's try and forget about that. How are you holding up?"
"The same. I miss him, Six," Nine was slurring her words, and her even though her brain was barely having cognitive thoughts, and she barely knew what she was saying, it all came gushing out. Before she knew it, she was weeping softly, making it harder for Six to understand what she was saying. "All I want is for him to come back. I love him and I miss him. I- it makes me so mad that I can't deal with it. And every time I show that I'm not ok- Dad- he just- he shoves a fucking needle in me, or puts sedatives in my food," she could barely control herself at this point, but it seemed as if Ben understood her, reaching forward and wrapping his arm around her neck. "Hey. We'll get through this. He'll come back, and even if it takes years, I'll wait with you." But this didn't seem to reassure Nine. Her breathing became uneven, taking gulps of air to simply get any breath to her lungs. Her hands began to shake, and she broke into a cold sweat. From where Six was sitting, he could feel her heart pumping out of her chest, and black veins started to crawl up her neck, like spiders' legs. As Six started screaming for help, and more people ran into the room, Nine's eyes started to glaze over with a black substance, which started pooling up and gushing out of her eyes, mixing with the salty tears already on her cheeks. Reginald rushed in, pulling a long, clear syringe, filled with a cloudy white substance out of his blazer. He pushed through the worried faces, and stepped forward, shoving the needle into her skin. Pumping into her bloodstream the toxins that Nine Hargreeves could no longer live without.