⌞chopin⌝

Lara was alone, in the living room, sitting at the piano. Her fingers gently caressed the keys, playing the same somber tune she had been playing for the past month. Beethoven's sonata, 'Moonlight' was a tough one to master, but she had nailed it. The chords of the bottom voice joined with the harmony of the top, creating the perfect melody, bringing her almost to the brink of tears. Vanya loved this piece. So did Ben. Five hadn't stuck around to see Lara get along with her piano playing, she had started to become better when she started to have more time on her hands. Never going on missions anymore, always drowsy from the sedatives, she had gathered a peculiar ear for music. The tranquillisers seemed to enhance her understanding of music. She had started to practise, hours and hours daily. Always at the piano, Luther would love to listen, and she liked to pretend that Ben and Five where listening to her, in their ghost forms. The minor melody of the piece sang out, creating an atmosphere of pure beauty throughout the house. The soft playing resonated around the room especially, and she smiled to herself. "Very good, Number Nine. You're becoming quite the prodigy at the pianoforte, I hope you will learn some Chopin. I've always enjoyed Polish pianists." Reginald smiled a surly smile at Lara. "I will, father. Do you have any music?"
"I'll see."