⌞blackout⌝

It was a Saturday morning, and the children at the Umbrella Academy were 'training' their abilities.  This consisted of Reginald essentially bullying the children to use their gifts until they got better at using them. In this situation, Reginald was making two children fight each other, but Nine wasn't in the mood for this. Five had disappeared a couple of weeks ago, and Nine was struggling to show basic life signs. Getting up in the mornings was becoming harder by the day, and she didn't know how to reverse these changes.
Nevertheless, Reginald didn't care about that. So he put her against Number 2. Nine was definitely one of the strongest out of all of them, but only when she wasn't missing her best friend. However, she didn't let this stop her. Diego was ruthless when it came to these things. If it had been anyone else, they would've cut her some slack, knowing what she was going through, but this was 2. If anything, he would go harder on her. She stepped into the middle of the room half-heartedly, right up to 2. Then, Reginald blew the whistle, signalling for them to start. He had previously given very one very strict rule, to not kill your opponent. As soon as the whistle had blown, 2 lunged, and punched her in the shoulder, 1,2,3 times. Just when she couldn't take it anymore, she thought of him. Five. He would've been so disappointed to see her so upset because of him, so upset that she'd let it get this bad. Then, the sorrow coursing through her turned to rage. Rage for everything that had happened. Rage that she had kept bottled up for the longest time. Just before 2 hit her for the 4th time, she duplicated herself, fooling 2 into thinking the person her was punching was 9. Then, she clenched her fists, imagining all the hatred and pain and sorrow flowing out of her, causing her fists to glow with a black light. She stamped her right foot, and a wave of blackness shot out around her, making 2 go flying forward. Then, he turned around and threw a knife at her, and she immediately put up a force field. The knife bounced of and clattered to the ground, making an awful noise on the marble floors. He threw knife after knife, until he ran out of knives. "Should've used common sense, Number 2," she spat, her words laced with venom. At that, 2 let out an angry yell, and charged towards her, surprising her, making the force field flicker out. She jumped to the side, out of the way and spun around to face him. When he charged towards her once more she shot her hand out and pushed him back with all her force. So much force, that all the lights went out, and  all that could be heard was the thump of 2's body hit the ground. When the lights flickered back on after a couple of seconds, 2 was lying on the floor, black veins spreading across his body, and 9 was nowhere to be seen.