After Note

Aha, thank you so much for reading. I realize I'm not the best writer, but I'm still young so I do expect my skills to improve the older I get and the more I experiment.

So what I wanted to do was take a cliche (suicide, yeh, you know it's a cliche) and make it less cliche. So I've never heard of a cliche where someone keeps reincarnating because they keep killing themselves. Though, there was something somewhat similar in F̶u̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ D̶i̶a̶r̶y̶... (That's what the 'one hell of a stalker' line in 'chapter 12•Confession' was a reference to.)

Anyway, I also planned for it to seem like Y/N's first life took a great impact on her. As her 'parents raised her a weapon' resulted in her not knowing how to express herself too well, and still having trouble with it. Like Violet in Violet Evergarden. And I also wanted her to seem a bit dandere AND yandere-ish. I originally planned on making her a stalker who switched schools to specifically find Armin, ha.

She probably doesn't seem as yandere-ish anymore...

I would also like to note that I wrote all the chapters before I even published the first one. I don't like publishing as I'm writing in case I lose motivation to continue the story. It happens a lot on here with a lot of people,
myself included.

Anyway, to you who made it this far, thank you so much. Like, seriously. It means a lot. I didn't think anyone would be interested in my fanfic... Thank you.

If you are struggling with any of the topics mentioned in this story, here are some numbers available as of December 2019 that may help you.
National suicide hotline (available 24/7)
•1-800-273-8255
National domestic violence hotline (https://www.thehotline.org/)
•1-800-799-7233
Mental health hotline (available 24/7)
•(844) 549-4266

I couldn't find one for substance abuse, unfortunately. All I could find were different rehabs, but I'm not an expert in rehabilitation. Also, there's nothing wrong with getting help, it's worked for many people I know. Help even comes in different forms so you can do whatever you're comfortable with.

Have a good day, hope this helped a little bit!

- X