Two Months Later (Part 1)

It has been only two months later (17th August 2013) since Jaden, Carly, Joanna and Josephine had happily given birth to Yuki, Jacie, Jessi, Cari, Juli, Julli, Jena and Jema on the same due date (17th June 2013). Yuki, Jacie, Jessi, Cari, Juli, Julli, Jena and Jema are all two months now. Both Carly and Jaden happily share the same bedroom (within Jack's own bedroom, along with Jaden's three legal husbands: Jack, Yusei and Jesse)  

With Seto, Meera, Joanna, Seth, Josephine, Jack, Carly, Yusei, Jesse, Jaden, Heba, Atem, Tea, Mark, Ishizu, Mahado, Yubel, Johan, Anzu, Melvin, Yuugi, Yami, Ryou, Bakura, Malik, Marik, Serenity, Mokuba, Valon, Grandpa Solomon, Mom Rebecca, Mom Martha, Father Blister, Yulla, Julia, Crow, Kalin, Cecilia, Kalina, Akira, Akiza, Rua, Ruka, Yuya, Yuzu, Serena, Rin and Ruri... 

"We all love you a lot like our own both sweet and caring elder sister", proudly say Julia, Kalina, Yulla, Cecilia, Akira, Akiza, Rua, Ruka, Yuya, Yuzu, Serena, Rin and Ruri back while affectionately hugging their own elder sister Jaden, in front of others. "I am sorry, Carly. You had been unhappily married to all of us (Me, Jack, Yusei and Jesse) as you were pregnant with your own daughter Carissa, in the past", calmly says Jaden back. 

"If you want to be legally free from this foursome wedding, then you will sign on this divorce paper. For your ex-daughter Carissa, me, Jack, Yusei and Jesse have legally adopted her as our own daughter", calmly says Jaden back, in front of others. "No, sister Jaden. I will not sign on this divorce paper as I have willingly agreed to do this foursome wedding, along with you, Yusei, Jack and Jesse", proudly replies Carly back.     

After a few minutes later,...

"I will not make love with Jack, Yusei, Jesse as from today even if both you and me are still sharing the same room. Please accept my own request", politely says Carly while looking at Jaden, Yusei, Jack and Jesse, at the same time. "All of us gladly accept your own special request and all of us want you to be in the same bedroom until you regain back your own physical body strength completely", concernedly says Jaden, in front of her own three husbands. 

"After gaining back your own physical body strength, you will peacefully be able to sleep in your own old bedroom, without using our physical support towards your own mobility purposes", calmly reply Jaden, Jack, Yusei and Jesse back. "All of you are absolutely right about this. So, until I don't gain my complete physical body strength, I will be sharing the same room, along with all of you", proudly says Carly while winking at Jaden, Yusei, Jack and Jesse.