My Relatives (Part 2)

With Mirai, Melanie, Blair, Mizuki, Akari, Yuma, Kite, Shia, Orbital 7 and Joanna... 

"All of us can truly say that both Sophia and Sophie are both Meera's and Seto's real biological daughters. Juliet is both your and Seto's biological daughter whereas Juliette is both your and Seth's biological daughter. Jenna is both Josephine's and Seto's biological daughter whereas Jemma is both Josephine's and Seth's biological daughter", happily analyses Mirai back, in front of others. 

"Yulia, Jacklyn, Jessica are all Jaden's biological daughters from each of her three different husbands (Yusei, Jack and Jesse) whereas Carissa is both Carly's and Jack's biological daughter", proudly says Mirai back. After a few minutes later, Joanna notices that Kaito (Kite) is deliberately hiding something, in front of others. "Yuma, Kite and Shia, can all of you accompany me to my bedroom as I need to speak with all of you, please?", politely requests Joanna.    

With Joanna, Yuma, Shia and Kite, along with Kite's robot Orbital 7, inside Joanna's bedroom...

"What are you hiding Kite from everyone?", politely asks Joanna. "I am deliberately hiding a lot of things from others. As both me and Shark had been still real soulmates before the final war in between Eliphas' World and Barrian's World, so not only Shark had been physically transformed into a woman, but, I also had been physically transformed into a woman, at the same time. Only Orbital 7 knows about this", unexpectedly says Kite, in front of Joanna, Shia and Yuma. 

"Wow, Kite

"Wow, Kite. You look both most gorgeous and most sexiest woman", confidently praises Joanna back, in front of Shia, Orbital 7 and Yuma. "I know that Shia secretly loves you a lot since the end of the final great war but she has not yet revealed her actual love feelings to you. Along with Shia, I also secretly love you a lot Yuma", smirkingly says Kite before both she and Joanna deliberately leave both a pouting Shia and embarrassed Yuma alone, inside Joanna's bedroom. 

"So, you will have to change from Kite (Kaito) Tenjo to Kai Tenjo. But, I will be calling Kia as pet name", happily suggests Joanna, in front of Orbital 7, Yuma and Shia. After a few minutes later, both Yuma and Shia are alone, inside of their sister-in-law Joanna's bedroom. As soon as, "You are still fearing that I would both your and Kai's love feelings towards me. I love both you and Kai a lot", calmly says Yuma while continuously having his first kiss with Shia, at the same time.

"So both you and Kai are celebrating your own birthdays on the same day as both of you were born on 21st June 2002. Both of you are eleven years old whereas both Rio and Hart are tenth years old. I am extremely lucky person who does not have deal with young siblings forever, in life", smirkingly says Yuma while continuously doing both sloppy and smooth liplocks with his own beloved Shia, at the same time.