Happy Moments (Part 2)

With Seto, Joanna, Seth, Josephine, Meera, Jaden, Yusei, Jack, Jesse, Heba, Atem, Tea and Mark, inside the Nursery room... 

"I hope that you are not right about this", slowly whispers Joanna back through Jaden's right ear. After a few minutes later, as soon as, "Heba is pregnant by one week", calmly announces Ishizu, in front of others (Joanna, Seto, Josephine, Seth, Meera, Serenity, Mokuba, Atem, Mark, Tea, Yusei, Jaden, Jack and Jesse), both Seto and Joanna badly slap both Atem and Heba, at the same time.

Suddenly, Joanna notices that her sister Tea is scared of her actual behaviour. "Tea, are you deliberately hiding something important from me now?", calmly asks Joanna back. "Yes, I am hiding my own actual pregnancy news from you. Both me and Heba are pregnant by one week each", guilty replies Tea while continuously crying her sister Joanna's shoulder, at the same time. 

"Ssh, stop crying both of you", calmly says Joanna while hugging both her sister Heba and her sister Tea, at the same time. "What is wrong with both of you?", angrily asks Seto while badly slapping both Atem and Mark, one by one, more than fifteen times, in front of others. "Seto, Anzu, Yuugi, Yubel and Tristy are also pregnant by one week with their own mate's unborn baby, at the same time", guilty say both Mark and Atem back. 

After fifteen minutes later, in the living room, with Seto, Joanna, Seth, Josephine, Meera, Jaden, Yusei, Jack, Jesse, Heba, Atem, Tea, Mark, Yuugi, Yami, Anzu, Melvin, Yubel, Johan, Ryou, Bakura, Malik, Marik, Ishizu and Mahado...

"Yubel, are you ok? You physically look very weak, in front of me", politely asks her elder brother Seto, in front of others. "I have been unwell since I woke up early in the morning. I have been throwing up in the bathroom sink since morning", weakly replies Yubel before she collapses, within her own elder brother Seto's arms. After a few minutes later, Yuugi, Anzu and Tristy simultaneously collapse on the floor, in front of others.  

"No need to panic about it, my brother-in-law Seto. Yuugi, Yubel, Anzu and Tristy are respectively pregnant with their own mates' unborn babies, at the same time", politely replies his sister-in-law Ishizu. "Ren, wake up", repeatedly says Mokie while quickly sprinkling a few drops of water on Serenity's unconscious face, in front of others. "Mokie, what the hell did you do with our sister-in-law Serenity?", angrily ask both his elder brother Seto and his elder brother Seth. 

After a few minutes later...

"Both of us are pregnant by one week too", guilty say both Ryou and Malik while looking at their elder sister Joanna, at the same time. Atem, Mark, Johan, Melvin, Duke, Yami, Marik, Bakura and Mokuba have been strictly punished by Seto as all of them have unknowingly make Heba, Tea, Yubel, Anzu, Tristy, Yuugi, Malik, Ryou and Serenity pregnant, at the same time. "Seto, all of us are extremely sorry, please can you forgive us?", guilty ask Atem, Mark, Johan, Melvin, Duke, Yami, Marik, Bakura and Mokuba back.