Gifts (Part 1)

After two minutes later,...

As soon as, Yusei announces that he is legally going to transfer his own new penthouse on his sister-in-law Joanna's name, everyone (Kalin, Crow, Yulla, Julia, Cecilia, Kalina, Akira, Akiza, Rua, Ruka, Yuya, Yuzu, Serena, Rin, Ruri, Seto, Seth, Josephine, Meera, Jaden, Carly, Jack, Jesse, Atem, Heba, Mark, Tea, Johan, Yubel, Melvin, Anzu, Duke, Tristy, Yami, Yuugi, Marik, Malik, Bakura, Ryou, Mokuba, Serenity, Mahado, Ishizu, Mom Rebecca, Grandpa Solomon, Mom Martha and Dad Blister) is shocked to hear about it.

After three minutes later, "My own husband Yusei is actually doing the right thing by legally transferring his new gifted penthouse in my sister Joanna's name now and I am extremely proud of him", proudly says Jaden while happily hugging her first beloved husband Yusei, at the same time. "Hey, what are wrong with both of you? Why are you legally transferring each of your own penthouse in my own name?", calmly asks Joanna while looking at both her father Blister and her own brother-in-law Yusei, at the same time.

"Because you are the most lovable, caring and cheerful person, within our family. You have saved all of their lives (Heba, Tea, Yubel, Anzu, Tristy, Yuugi, Malik, Ryou and Serenity), before the nick of time", simultaneously say Yusei, her father Blister and others (Seto, Josephine, Seth, Meera, Jaden, Jack, Jesse, Carly, Mom Rebecca, Grandpa Solomon and Mom Martha) back while angrily glaring at Atem, Mark, Johan, Melvin, Duke, Yami, Marik, Bakura and Mokuba back.

After twenty five minutes later,...

"Both of you, can you please legally adopt our children (Yulia, Jacklyn, Jessica and Carissa) now, please?", politely ask Jaden, Yusei, Jack, Jesse and Carly back. After twenty five minutes later, "both of us have Sophia, Sophie, Juliet, Juliette, Jenna, Jemma, Yulia, Jacklyn, Jessica and Carissa as our own legally daughters. I will not allow anyone of my ten daughters to get married, in the future", smirkingly says Seto, in front of his first beloved wife Joanna and others. 

"Dragon, I want all of my ten daughters now", calmly says Joanna while continuously glaring at both Seto and his brother Seth, at the same time. Within less than fifteen minutes, Atem, Mark, Johan, Melvin, Duke, Yami, Marik, Bakura, Mokuba and Seth respectively bring Sophia, Sophie, Juliet, Juliette, Jenna, Jemma, Yulia, Jacklyn, Jessica and Carissa to Joanna. "Momma, wuv love you a lot", happily says both Sophia and Sophie back, in front of everyone. 

After one and a half hour,...

After one and a half hour, Yuya, Yuzu, Serena, Rin and Ruri simultaneously wake up, in front of everyone. "Good afternoon, both big sisters and big brothers", happily greet Yuya, Yuzu, Serena, Rin and Ruri back while looking at Jaden, Carly, Joanna, Josephine, Yusei, Jack, Jesse, Seto and Seth, at the same time. Joanna notices that both Sophia and Sophie are shy, in front of Yuya, Yuzu, Serena, Rin and Ruri.

"Princesses, Yuya is your maternal uncle. Yuzu, Serena, Rin and Ruri are your maternal aunts", politely introduces Joanna while continuously pointing her own finger at all of them, one by one. Joanna, Seto, Josephine, Seth and Meera are happy to see that both Sophia and Sophie are happily playing with Yuya, Yuzu, Serena, Rin, Ruri, Yulia, Jacklyn, Jessica and Carissa, at the same time.