My New House (Part 3)

After Ishizu, Mahado, Crow, Kalin, Mom Martha, Mom Rebecca, Grandpa Solomon, Dad Blister, Heba, Tea, Anzu, Yuugi, Yubel, Serenity, Tristy, Malik, Ryou, Atem, Mark, Melvin, Yami, Johan, Mokuba, Duke, Marik and Bakura leaves the living room...

"Tomorrow, all of my both elder cousins (Zane, Reji, Kite, Atticus, Shay, Akari, Aster, Slade and Jagger) and little cousins (Thomas, Michael, Syrus, Riley, Reira, Anna, Hart, Alexis, Shun, Rio, Tori,  Yuma, Shark, Chazz, Astral, Asta and Ash {Astrid}) will be arriving here along with both all of my uncles (Kazuma, Byron, Faker and Mike) and all of my aunts (Mirai, Melanie, Blair and Mizuki)", politely announces Seto, in front of Seth, Josephine, Joanna, Meera, Jaden, Yusei, Jack and Jesse.  

"Astral, Asta and Astrid are both my uncle Ellan and my aunt Ellie's real children but all of them have been adopted by both Mr Faker and Mrs Blair Tenjo for forever as my aunt Ellie and my uncle Ellan stay as both king and queen of Elipha's world. After the final great war between Elipha's World and Barrian's World, my uncle Ellan had punished Shark (Nasch) as the king of the Barian's World and he had been turned into a young lady. She is Shia now", politely says Seto back.

After one hour later, (at nine pm)...

"All of you may leave both me and my beloved husband, please", politely requests Joanna while looking at Seth, Josephine, Meera, Jaden, Yusei, Jack and Jesse, at the same time. After all of them immediately leave the living room, Joanna deliberately drags Seto by his arms until both of them enter inside her own bedroom. "Dragon, I think that all of your own relatives are going to pamper me a lot if all of them come to know that I am pregnant now", says Joanna.

After a few minutes later, "I am horny, my dragon", lustfully whispers Joanna in Seto's left ear while she lustfully does both sloppy and smooth liplocks with her own first beloved husband Seto, inside her own bedroom, at the same time. "Puppy, you have become both stronger and more dominant while experiencing your horny mood swings, at the same time", lustfully says her beloved husband Seto back while smoothly placing a lot of kisses on her belly surface.

On the following day,...

On the following morning, both Joanna and her first beloved husband are still peacefully sleeping while continuously cuddling with each other, on the same bed mattress and at the same time before both of them suddenly hear a continuous knock on their own bedroom door from outside. "Both Joanna and Seto, both of you will quickly have to fresh yourself up as all of Seto's relatives are still waiting for you, in the living room", announce both Seth and Mokie. 

After fifteen minutes later, Seto happily brings his own pregnant wife Joanna, in a bridal style until both of them finally reach their own living room. Kazuma, Mirai, Byron, Melanie, Faker, Blair, Mike and his own wife Mizuki, all of them happily greet both their own elder nephews and their own respective wives. "Both of you had legally married to Joanna, Josephine and Meera, at the same time", happily say Seto's four aunts (Mirai, Melanie, Blair and Mizuki) back.