Consequences (Part 2)

Inside Joanna's bedroom, Seto, Joanna, Seth, Josephine, Meera, Jaden, Yusei, Jack, Jesse, Ishizu, Mahado, Heba, Atem, Tea, Mark, Yubel, Johan, Anzu, Melvin, Tristy, Duke, Yuugi, Yami, Malik, Marik, Ryou, Bakura, Serenity, Mokuba, Mom Rebecca, Grandpa Solomon... 

A few minutes later, "Can all of us address both you and Josephine as our sister and both of your husbands (both Seto and Seth) as our brother-in-laws, as from now on?", politely ask Kalin, Crow, Yulla, Julia, Cecilia, Kalina, Akira, Akiza, Rua, Ruka, Yuya, Yuzu, Serena, Rin and Ruri back. "Yes, sure all of you can address both Seto and Seth as your brother-in-laws as well as both me and Josephine as your own sisters, along with Jaden", happily says Joanna back.

After a few minutes later, Yulla, Julia, Cecilia, Kalina, Akira, Akiza, Rua, Ruka, Yuya, Yuzu, Serena, Rin and Ruri happily hug both Joanna and Josephine, at the same time whereas Crow and Kalin happily hug both Seto and Seth, at the same time. "All of you can sleep with me, on my own bed whenever you want to sleep with me", happily says Joanna while continuously making Yuya, Yuzu, Serena, Rin and Ruri, sleep on her own bed, at the same time. 

After a few minutes later, Jaden, Heba, Tea, Yubel, Anzu, Tristy, Yuugi, Malik, Ryou, Serenity... 

"All of us are extremely sad to see that you don't love all of us now", sadly say all of them (Jaden, Heba, Tea, Yubel, Anzu, Tristy, Yuugi, Malik, Ryou, Serenity) back while simultaneously crying, at the same time, in front of their sisters, both Joanna and Josephine. "Ssh, stop crying all of you. All of you can sleep with me, inside my bedroom whenever all of you want to sleep here", happily says Joanna, in front of an angry Seto, an angry Seth and Josephine. 

"Princess, you don't have either a both big and large bed, in order to accommodate everyone to sleep with you here or your bedroom is not enough spacious, in order to arrange two to three additional mattress on the floor", calmly say both her second husband Seth and Josephine. A few minutes later, Yusei, Jack, Jesse, Atem, Mark, Johan, Melvin, Duke, Yami, Marik, Bakura, Mokuba, Mom Rebecca, Grandpa Solomon, Mom Martha and Dad Blister enter inside.

A few minutes later,...

"Joanna, as from now, both of us happily accept you and Josephine as our own daughters as well as we also accept both Seto and Seth as our son-in-laws. My princess Joanna, here is the bunch of keys of your new penthouse, please take it as a gift", politely says Dad Blister while happily placing the same bunch of penthouse's keys to his own daughter Joanna, at the same time, in front of others (Jaden, Heba, Tea, Yubel, Anzu, Tristy, Yuugi, Malik, Serenity and others). 

After fifteen minutes later, suddenly Yusei receives a phone call from Rex Goodwin, Yusei comes to know that he has become a champion of the Pre-World Racing Grand Prix Competition. "Now, I am a king of turbo runner duelist of the Pre-World Racing Grand Prix Competition. I have just got a penthouse as gift from the owner of this Competition (Rex Godwin). But, I am willingly transferring this gifted penthouse in Joanna's name ", proudly announces Yusei, in front of everyone.