My New House (Part 1)

After a few minutes later, still travelling within the same limo car...

"Here, I mean to say that all of you (Heba, Atem, Tea, Mark, Anzu, Melvin, Yuugi, Yami, Yubel, Johan, Serenity, Mokuba, Tristy, Duke, Malik, Marik, Ryou, Bakura, Ishizu, Mahado, Crow, Kalin, Yulla, Julia, Cecilia, Kalina, Akira, Akiza, Rua, Ruka) (except me, Seto, Josephine, Meera, Jaden, Jack, Carly, Jesse, Sophia, Sophie, Juliet, Juliette, Jenna, Jemma, Yulia, Jacklyn, Jessica and Carissa) will only the whole day with me until till dinner time (seven pm)", politely says Joanna. 

"I will still strictly punish all of you for making Anzu, Yuugi, Yubel, Serenity, Tristy, Malik and Ryou pregnant at the age of twelve. For the punishment of making both Heba and pregnant before marriage, both of you will have to stay away from each of your own respective fiance until all of you get married with each other", calmly say Seto, Seth, Jesse, Yusei back while angrily glaring at Atem, Mark, Melvin, Yami, Johan, Mokuba, Duke, Marik and Bakura, at the same time.

After five minutes later,...

"Yuya, Yuzu, Serena, Rin, Ruri, Yulla, Julia, Cecilia, Kalina, Akira, Akiza, Rua and Ruka will sharing the whole ninth house floor among each of you as I would like to convert this whole ninth house floor into a nursery house floor. Chazz Princeton, Syrus Walker, Reira Akaba, Riley Akaba, Hart Tenjo, Yuto, Shun, Yugo, Yuri and Shingo will be staying, within the same (ninth house floor). I would to give the responsibility of looking after each of these little teens to Jaden, Yusei, Jack, Jesse, Carly and Meera", politely announces Joanna, in front of others. 

"Only during the night, will all of you stay on the ninth floor to look after all these little teens, just for my own sake, won't you?", politely asks Joanna while continuously looking at Jaden, Yusei, Jack, Jesse, Carly and Meera, at the same time. "Yes, of course, all of us will happily stay within this ninth floor together, at night, just only for your own sake", gladly reply Jaden, Yusei, Jack, Jesse, Carly and Meera back.

After ten minutes later, before arriving within the yard of Joanna's first penthouse (given by Yusei)...

"Heba, Tea, Anzu, Yuugi, Yubel, Serenity, Tristy, Malik and Ryou will be sharing one both full and spacious house floor (fifth house floor) among each one of you, as from today. Ishizu, Mahado, Crow, Kalin, Mom Martha, Dad Blister, Mom Rebecca and Grandpa Solomon will be will be sharing one both full and spacious house floor (eighth house floor) among each one of you, as from today", politely announces Joanna back.

"All of you will be staying within the last house floor (first house floor), along with Dennis Mcfield, Declan Akaba (Reji), Zigfried Von Schroeder, Dartz Schroeder (younger brother of Zigfried), Zane Walker (both Seto's brother cousin and elder bro of Syrus), Atticus Rhodes (Seto's brother cousin and Alexis's elder bro), Sora Shiunin (perse), (Shun's elder brother) Shay Kurosaki, Michael Roget, Aster Phoenix, Kite Tenjo, Slade and Jagger Princeton", strictly says Joanna while looking at Atem, Mark, Melvin, Yami, Johan, Mokuba, Duke, Marik and Bakura.