Two Months Later (Part 2)

After fifteen minutes later...

Both Sophie and Sophia are of the same age (two years old) and both of them happily walk on their own feet by themselves now. "Momma, momma. Both of us want to drink your own body milk as both of us are very thirsty", happily say both Sophie and Sophia while quickly climbing on the couch, one by one, next to their own mother Joanna. "I can't feed both of you here, in front of others. So, let all of us go to my own bedroom now", politely says their mom back.

"Guys, all of you, except Seto, Seth, Meera and Josephine, all of you must leave the living room now, please", politely says Joanna back, in front of Jack, Carly, Yusei, Jesse, Jaden, Heba, Atem, Tea, Mark, Ishizu, Mahado, Yubel, Johan, Anzu, Melvin, Yuugi, Yami, Ryou, Bakura, Malik, Marik, Serenity, Mokuba, Valon, Grandpa Solomon, Mom Rebecca, Mom Martha, Father Blister, Yulla, Julia, Crow, Kalin, Cecilia, Kalina, Akira, Akiza, Rua, Ruka, Yuya, Yuzu, Serena, Rin and Ruri.

After twenty minutes later...

"Momma, please let both of us drink your own body milk now", stubbornly say both Sophie and Sophia back, in front of Seto, Seth, Meera and Josephine after others happily go to their own respective bedroom, at the same time. After twenty minutes later, both Sophie and Sophia happily finish latching on Joanna's both breast nipples, at the same time, in front of Seto, Seth, Meera and Josephine.   

A few minutes later, both Sophie and Sophia simultaneously stand up together, on their own father Seto's lap, so that their own dad Seto can help both of them to burp out gas, one by one. Ten minutes later, both Sophie and her sister Sophia happily play with each other while happily sitting on their own dad's lap, at the same time. "Dadda, momma we wuv both of you a lot", happily chirp both Sophie and Sophia back, in front of their dad Seto and their mom Joanna. 

Two minutes later,...

Two minutes later, "Both of us equally love all of our own six little princesses a lot", happily reply both Seto and Joanna while happily placing both Sophie and Sophia respectively on their own laps, at the same time. Five minutes later, "Seto, I really want both you and Joanna to legally adopt Jema and Juliette as both your and Joanna's own daughters, along with Sophia, Sophie, Juliet and Jena", politely say both Seth and Josephine back. 

After happily signing this adoption legal papers of both Juliet's custody and Jena's custody, "both Juliette and Jema are our own legal daughters, along with Sophia, Sophie, Juliet and Jena", proudly say both Seto and Joanna back, in front of both Joanna's second husband Seth and Seto's second wife Josephine. A few minutes later, as soon as, all of them quickly hear that Juliet, Juliette, Jena and Jema continuously weep a lot, all of them go to the nursery room.