Two Months Later (Part 3)

With others (Jaden, Yusei, Jack, Jesse, Carly, Serenity and Mokuba) in the nursery room...

As soon as, Joanna, Seto, Josephine and Meera happily enter inside this both huge and spacious nursery room where Juliet, Juliette, Jenna, Jemma, Yulia, Jacklyn, Jessica and Carissa are happily cooing at Serenity, Mokuba, Jaden, Yusei, Jack, Jesse and Carly, at the same time, all of them happily see that all of their four little daughters are continuously giggling loudly, in front of others, as all of them are very ticklish around their own respective little belly. 

"Big brother Seto, I am glad that you are here to spend time with both me and others", proudly say both Jaden and her little brother Mokuba while happily hugging their elder brother Seto, at the same time. "Big sisters, see that Juliet, Juliette, Jenna, Jemma, Yulia, Jacklyn, Jessica and Carissa are trying to turn around on their own belly by themselves, within this spacious crib", happily says Serenity while looking at Joanna, Josephine, Jaden and Carly, at the same time. 

After a few minutes later,...

"Puppy, look there. Our four little daughters are again happily trying to start crawling on the crib mattress despite all of them keep on falling on their own belly. It seems that all of them are very brave like you", proudly says Seto while slowly kissing on his first wife Joanna's forehead, at the same time. "Dragon, thank you for praising both me and our four little baby princesses", happily replies Joanna back while winking at her first husband Seto, at the same time.

"Momma, both of us play with them", happily say both Sophie and her sister Sophia while both of them are continuously pointing towards the same crib, in front of both their own mother Joanna and their own father Seto, at the same time. As soon as, their dad Seto gently places both of them, one by one, inside the same crib, both Sophie and Sophia are happily tickling their little baby sisters Juliet, Juliette, Jenna, Jemma, one by one.  

After a few minutes later,...

Then after a few minutes later, both Sophie and Sophia happily play with Juliet, Juliette, Jenna, Jemma, Yulia, Jacklyn, Jessica and Carissa together, in front of their father Seto, their mother Joanna, their aunt Ren, their uncle Mokie, their aunt Jaden, their aunt Meera, their aunt Carly, their aunt Josephine, their uncle Yusei, their uncle Jack and their uncle Jesse. "Wow, puppy. Our own family are complete now", proudly says Seto, in front of others  

"Puppy, can both of us at least try for a son now, please?", unexpectedly says Seto, in front of Meera, Josephine, Seth, Jaden, Yusei, Jack, Jesse, Carly, Serenity and Mokuba. "Yes, we can try for a son now, my dragon. Dragon, do you really want me to give birth to our son now?", politely asks Joanna back. "Princesses, do you wish to have a little baby brother?", politely asks Seto while looking at both of his two daughters (both Sophie and Sophia), at the same time.