Happy Moments (Part 1)

With Seto, Joanna, Seth, Josephine, Mokuba, Serenity, Yusei, Jaden, Jack, Carly and Jesse, inside the Nursery room...

"Yes, both of us wish to have a baby brother, in order to protect both of us, along with Juliet, Juliette, Jenna and Jemma. Our own brother will be able to protect our four little baby sister cousins", happily reply both Sophie and her sister Sophia back while widely smiling, in front of others (Seto, Joanna, Seth, Josephine, Mokuba, Serenity, Yusei, Jaden, Jack, Carly and Jesse). "Momma, milk", say both Sophie and Sophia back.

As soon as, "not again, princesses", calmly says their mother Joanna, in front of both her two years old daughters (both Sophie and Sophia), both of them start crying. "Wow, my dragon. It seems to me that both Sophie and Sophia have inherited both Mokie's complete brain and Serenity's caring behaviour towards everyone", proudly says Joanna, in front of others while continuously hugging her own first beloved husband Seto, at the same time.  

After ten minutes later, with Seto, Joanna and Jaden...

"Puppy, please breast both of them, one by one now", politely says Seto back. "Okay, I will do it now", politely replies his wife Joanna back while comfortably sitting on the soft carpet, along with her own sister-in-law Jaden, at the same time. A few minutes later, Joanna breastfeeds both of her two princesses (both Sophie and Sophia) whereas Jaden happily breastfeeds all of her own four little princesses (Yulia, Jacklyn, Jessica and Carissa), one by one.

"Joanna, you will still remain my own sister even if I am Seth's, Seto's and Mokuba's own little adopted sister. You, Josephine and Serenity can openly share both your own happiness and sorrow to me. I know that you are thinking about Heba, Tea, Anzu, Yuugi, Yubel and Serenity now", calmly says Jaden, in front of others. "Yes, you are absolutely right about this", happily replies Joanna back. 

With Joanna, Seto, Josephine, Meera, Jaden, Yusei, Jack, Carly, Jesse, Heba, Atem, Tea and Mark, inside the same Nursery room...

"But, I don't want both Heba and Tea to be physically have a relationship with both Atem and Mark before all of them get married to their own chosen mates", concernedly replies Joanna back. "Both of us have decided to get married with both Atem and Mark respectively", calmly say both Heba and Tea back before Heba unconsciously collapses on the floor, in front of Joanna, Seto, Josephine, Meera, Jaden, Yusei, Jack, Carly, Jesse, Atem, Tea and Mark.   

"Heba, wake up", sadly says Joanna while sprinkling a few drops of water on her unconscious face, at the same time. "Dragon, call your sister cousin Ishizu here please", politely says Joanna back. After a few minutes later, both Ishizu and Mahado come to the same room where Ishizu immediately checks on Heba's health properly, in front of both Jaden and Joanna. "I think that Heba is perhaps pregnant now", whispers Jaden through Joanna's left ear.