Chapter 3

Super long Chapter guys & gals

He was......Jason King. One of the leaders of the King Gang. This isn't just any gang and defiantly not one of those wanna be gangs. No their real and feared all over the world. Their the most fierce and deadly gang in the world. Fuck and they just had to choose me. *Groan*

"Ah Ah Ah King," I smiled, "May I know why I'm here is there something I can do for you?"

"Ah well princess you see the thing is---" He bit his lip struggling to answer my question and damn i have to say it is sexy as fuck, "Uhhh yeah I kidnapped you," he said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Wow really thank you for stating that, Captain Obvious," i say giving him a sarcastic smile.

"You wanna keep up the sarcasm cause....." he trailed off pulling out a glock 47 (idk if real or not) with an extra clip attachment. I bursts out laughing when he pointed it at my face.

"What ya gonna do? Kill me King? You obviously wanted me alive or I'd be dead already." He clenched his jaw tightly. I smiled as I finally shimmed my way out of the ropes.

I then grabbed the gun and twisted his arm back till he let go. Then I kicked him in the face. He stumbled back into the chair. I took advantage of this moment and tied him to the chair. Damn I got luck catching him by surprise. Sure i can fight but he's pure muscle and probably has more experience than me. I then picked up the gun then leaned forward.

"Now why am I here?" He looked at me and laughed. I hit him in the side of the face with the bunt of the gun.

"I'm waiting!"

"Your dad owes us money princess," he says spitting a little puddle of blood of to the side.

"Jackson?" Ha, I laughed a little while shaking my head. Of course the bodyguards and driver.

"Jackson, yes your dad princess." I hit him one more time. He spat up more blood and had a nasty bruise already forming on his left check.

"Not a princess, don't call me that! And his names Jackson not Dad." I threw the gun away from him and left.

His place is beautiful. Paintings, guns, hidden doors. Wow. Finally I found the kitchen. I looked around a little bit and found an apple. I ate half of it then wandered into a random room. I look up and then around. Fuck! It has a lot of guys in it. 'Oof' I say breathlessly as I had bumped into somebody.

"Oh sorry ma'am," he says helping me back up. I dust my self off while saying,

"Thank you---?"

"DJ Ma'am."

"DJ?" I say looking up and pulling my arm away quickly like hot fire.

"Aqua?!?!" He yells gaining everyone's attention.

"Fuck!" I yell taking off before he could grab me. I run back into the room with Jason. He was untie-ing his last foot. He looked up at me. I was freaking out!!

"What's wrong Princess?" I picked up the gun.

"Shhh....." I say.

"Aqua!" Yelled DJ. Jason gave us both a confused look. I covered my ear and shook my head.

"Aqua!" DJ says getting closer to the room. I grab Jason making him get on his knees. I whisper shh... then point the gun at his head. The door opened. In walked DJ and around 20 other people (not the whole gang).

"Boss!" One yelled.

"I'm fine. Stay back," Jason says calmly. DJ completely ignored the presents of Jason for a moment and stepped forward.

"Woo!" I yell cocking the gun at Jason. My eyes completely focused on DJ.

I'm leaving! Jackson won't pay you shit for me," I half way yell.

"Ha, why not! You are his daughter princess," Jason says.

"Don't call me that!" I yell hitting him with the gun while at the same time DJ says, "Step-daughter!"

"You get the fuck away from me!" I yell at DJ.

"Aqua! Please!"

"That's not my name!" I say getting frustrated and almost sending my self in a panic attack. I think DJ senses it and backs down just a little saying,

"Scarlett you can change your name, life and style but you can't change your past."

"No but I can sure the hell forget it!"

"Aqua please Ocean wouldn't have want this," DJ says walking forward.

"No!No!" I screamed repetitively crumbling to the ground covering my ears. DJ throws the gun and pulls me into his lap.

"No!" I thrash around in his arms.
"Aqua!"
"No, you can't do this!"
"We need to sedate her." After a few minutes of me freaking out and sending myself into a panic attack. I feel a pinch against my neck then I slowly blacked out.