Chapter 12

Jame's P.O.V.

I finished helping Chaya and I took her to one of our guest bedrooms. The I go to check on our sub and little one. When I walk into the room nobody's there. 

After an hour of searching, I start to freak out. The window's open and I've checked everywhere inside. I go to check our bedroom only to find it locked. I freak out and call Kingson.

*Ring*  *Ring*
"Hello?" Kingson answers.
"Kingson!!!" I say starting to have a panic attack and I can't calm down.
"James?!?James?!?" His voice is starting to fade in and out.
"Kingson, I can't find Mason or Scarlett. I...I.." I can't breath properly anymore and I'm freaking out even worse than before.

Kingson's P.O.V.

"We have to go right now!!" I yell as DJ finishes the job.

"Why? What's wrong?" Jason asks.

"James is currently having a panic attack and both; Mason and Scarlett are missing." We all rush to the car and drive to the house as fast as possible. I run to the door and Jason throws me the keys.

I finally get the door unlocked and rushed to the living room.  James is on the side of the couch, heaving, trying to get to his inhaler. I rush over and help him. Finally we can get him to calm down and tell us what's going on.

"I can't find Mason or Scarlett. What if Mason left cause of what I said or...."

"No, hey. James look at me," James instructed, " Calm down. Now tell me where you checked."

"I checked everywhere inside. The nursery window is open and our door is locked. You guys took the keys."

"Good, just try to stay calm. Kingson, I'll stay with him. You go and check the room." I quickly agree with Jason. I rush to our room and unlock the door. I open the door and my heart sinks. It's empty.

Everything slows down and I sit on the bed. DJ tells me not to give up. He's right. DJ goes and checks outside while I go start rechecking rooms.

DJ calls me over the radio; I rush outside to find Mason asleep on the swinging bench with our princess across his chest who is also asleep. I sigh in relief and DJ takes a photo. I smile and pick both of them up then I carry them to our bed. After settling them down i go out to the living room. Jason is trying to get James to go to sleep.

"No, what if...." James starts.
"Jason, James!" I call out; They both look at me, "Their both fine they fell asleep outside together on the bench. Let's go to sleep, Yah?" They both nod and we all go lay down together.

Scarlett/Aqua's P.O.V.

I wake up and i am instantly in pain. Fuck!! That hurts like hell. My chest and rib cage hurt like I was being stomped on.

I try to sit up but there was something holding me down. I look down and there is an arm holding me down. I look to the person and it's not the same guy.

This guys bigger and is a darker shade of tan. I finally wiggle out of his arms and on to the floor. Then I realized my legs are numb. So I crawl to the door. Then guess what, I see stairs. Stairs!!

There are so many fucking stairs like come the fuck on. After deciding to go down only half of the stairs, I come to another level. I look around trying to find anybody or somebody awake.

I see a shadow move behind a door. The door says 'Doctor Reed.' Damn it, I hate doctors but he's my only chance right now to get rid of this burning pain.

So I crawl to the door and bang on it quietly. It doesn't make a noise, like I hoped, but it does crack open a little. I guess it was already open. I push it open more to see a guy humming while doing paperwork.

I try to talk but my throat just gives an instant sting to it. So I hold my throat and cry out. The doctor finally notices me. He quickly rushes towards me. 

"Oh, don't try to speak little one. It will only make it worse" I nod slightly and he continues talking, "Why are you up, alone and without your daddies?"

'Daddies? What? I shake my thoughts and point to my  ribs and chest.

"Does it hurt?" He asks after a few seconds. I quickly nod as fast as I can.