Chapter 10

Kingson's POV still

Doctor Reed is wrapping her ribs. I wait off to the side till he comes over.

"Well she'l be fine but I would start slow with food. Try to keep her away from solids and try to give her soft food...,"

"It won't be a problem we're keeping her on bottles and liquid foods." I say interrupting him. He nods and continues,

"I'll get you some prescribed pain meds and nurture my powder for her drinks. Don't force her to eat too much but try to if possible make sure eats at least a bottle and a half a day." He finishes.

"Ok, anything else?" I ask.

"Not right now. I've hooked up the transformation for numbing her legs and that not only should help your transformation but her ribs too. Here is a small amount of pain meds but they might not be strong enough, so come get me if so. She should be awake in an hour or so."

"Thanks Doc." I say shaking his hand and he tells me good luck with our little. I gin check in on DJ and Jason. They had a car ready and we all headed over to Jackson's place. **Knock**Knock** After a minute or two Jackson welcomed us in and lead us to his office.

"Jackson?" I said in a dark dominate tone. He looked nervous and started to fight.

"I have your money."

"NO, we don't want that. We took something else of yours." DJ states with a wicked smile.

"We took your adoptive daughter Scarlett." Jason answers.

"Ummm....Ok, may I ask what you want to talk about then?"

"Yes, this is what your daughter looked like when we got her," I state throwing the picture on his desk. He looks sick to his stomach.

"Were you aware that your wife and her lover did this?"

"Ex-wife and no I mean I knew she had eating problems but Jane and Timothy told me she was fine. That it was just a stage." Jason shook his head. I stood up.

"Ex-wife?" I check.

"Yes, divorce is finalized."

"Good we'll be taking Jane and Timothy then," I said shaking his hand then we left. Then went to go get those filthy fucking scum bags.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter more will be coming soon.