Chapter 22

This is an Extra long chapter. Sorry guys, I know I'm a mess right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scarlett/Aqua's P.O.V.

After I leave the Jeep, I call up Callie and tell her, I'll take a 6 o'clock fight. She tells me she can get me into three fights and the bar for free. I agree and head to the bar.

Finally I arrived at the old pub; Club Clover. I'm booked for a 6:30 pm fight with 'The Butcher.' A 7:35 pm with 'The mean Machine.' Then I verse the all time raining champ at 8 o'clock pm. I win all three fights and collect 30,000 dollars. I give it all to the bar for my tab and start to drink.

Kingson's P.O.V.

I talked with Mason and he showed me his note. We're all worried. We haven't heard a single thing from anyone. She hasn't called or came home yet either.

Theo went to bed around 8 o'clock pm. Mason and James fell asleep around 12 o'clock. Me, DJ, and Jason are in the living room waiting for her to come home.

It's currently 2:26 am. Finally at 3:28 am there's Aqua stumbling in. She's mumbling incoherent words and there slurred. Her face is bloody and bruised slightly. Plus she's drunk.

"DJ go get Doctor Reed. Jason go get me the formula and make sure everyone is still asleep." I order. Aqua must of heard me talking cause she looked towards me. I gave out a disappointed look. She stumbled towards me and dropped to her knees clutching my legs.

"Kingson, I'm so sorry. Please, please, don't send me away. Please. I'll do better. I can be good," She begged. I broke a little on the inside.

"Oh Sweetheart, your perfect just the way you are. I am a little disappointed but I'm not gonna send you away. Okay, Baby Girl?" I ask rocking her in my lap.  She lays her head on my shoulder and tired to go to sleep.

"Sweet," I pulled her back a little. She fusses a little but I got her to look at me.

"You can't go to sleep yet, little one. We have to make sure your ok. Then me and you are going to sit down and have a talk okay." She nods looking down. I lift her head up.

"Keep your head up, princess. Or your gonna let your crown drop. I'm not mad just a little disappointed." She tears up a little.

"Why do you care so much?"   She asks. My heart just broke completely.

"Because princess we love you. Little or big ok?" She nods. Then I see Doctor Reed and DJ waiting by the door. I nod and they come in.

"Ok Sweetie, Doctor Reed is gonna make sure your ok?" She grips me tighter and whimpers a bit.

"It's ok. I'll be right here the whole time. You can even hold onto Daddy Jason's hand too if you want ok Baby?" She nods but doesn't  release her grip. Jason sits next to us and Doctor Reed starts to examine her. After thirty minutes of her whimpering and pure torcher. Finally the Doctor sits back.

"Well she hasn't ate anything. She's 3x past the alcohol limit. Her jaw bone is popped out of place and her hands are slightly fractured. She split open her right hand knuckles and re-broke her ribs. We need to get some water and bread into her system. I suggest we  numb her legs for a little bit again. Maybe a little longer this time. She has a busted lip and that'll need some stitches," The Doctor finishes up. Aqua whimpers a little. I gently rub her back.

"Okay. DJ why don't you go get her some bread and water. Then Jason you can help me and the Doctor after ok?" Everyone agrees and DJ comes back with a bottle of water and some slightly toasted bread. Aqua shakes her head against my arm and rubs her eyes slightly; She's trying to stay out of little space. My poor baby.

"Aqua, Sweetie, I need you too stay big. OK?" She nods and whispers out,

"Yes sir." I hum in approval as DJ speaks,

"Aqua can you try to eat some of this. It's just plain toast. It'll help your stomach." Aqua immediately shakes her head no. I go to speak but DJ holds his hand up. Signaling me that he's got this. So I let him handle it.

"Ok. Fine, I guess we'll. Just have to use the needle to help your stomach," DJ says. As soon as DJ said needle she started to eat the toast. She managed to eat 3/4 of the toast and half the bottle of water. She was struggling to stay awake. I go to wake her and stop when the Doctor says,

"Let her. It'll be easier for us if she sleeps." We wait a few minutes and she finally passed out. Doc gave her a shot and we let that sit for a minute or two before we got to work. First we started with her ribs. Doc had to   re-re-break them again and then put them black into place.

Then we wrapped them. After we got her ribs done and were done wrapping her chest; we moved on to her jaw bone which just needed to be popped back into place. Then we stitched up her hands and lip.  Then we wrapped her hands.

Finally we decides to wait on numbing her legs. After everything was done I had to wake her up.

"Kingson?" She asks quietly.

"Yes Sweetheart it's just me and Jason. Your ok." She gave me a soft smile then relaxed into Jason's hold. You could see her wince.

"The medicine will kick in soon but I want to talk with you first." She nods.

"Yes Sir." Such a good submissive.

"First of, what happened?"

"I went to Club Cover. I booked three fights and then got drunk."

"Do you know what you did was wrong?"

"Yes sir," she said putting her head down.

"Hey look at me...It's ok but you need to talk to us and communicate with us. You cn't just run off. You broke multiple rules tonight. For your punishment I'm going to regress your headspace to an infant of 6 weeks ok?" Her eyes widen and she shakes her head no. I sigh.

"Yes, you do not have a choice. Tomorrow I will explain the rules to you and your brother. Then i will regress you. It's not a choice. This is a consequence to your actions. Ok?" She nods her head yes in defeat.

"Good now lets all go to bed." Jason picks her up and  head up to the room. Mason,  James and Theo are already cuddled up and asleep. We join them and soon are asleep too.