Chapter 11

Mason's POV

I sat in the rocking chair waiting for my little girl to wake up. She started to stir maybe 40 minutes after Kingston left, so I heated up a bottle of milk adding in the nutrient packets doc gave me. Then I crushed up one of the pain pills doc said to give her. He told me that it would make her drowsy though. So I sat and waited.

Aqua/Scarlett's POV

I woke up with a major headache and everything hurts from the waist up. I couldn't move my legs. I looked around I'm trapped in bars. I started to hyperventilate having a panic attack. Then all the sudden I see a figure run towards me.

"Hey, little one. Shhh....... it's OK." He says. He tries to pick me up but I forgot. My eyes are clouded in tears.

"Shh...now...It's just me, Babygirl." He (Mason) says while wiping my tears. I look at him; He's the one that calmed me down earlier.

He has black spiked-medium hair and pretty emerald green eyes with soft tan skin. I carefully reach out to him. He smiles softly and picks me up. I groan in pain, tearing up more.

"Shh..hold on babe." We sit back in a rocking chair. He sits me on his lap like a baby with my head resting on his elbow. I cry out in pain cause of my ribs.

"Shh..here little one." It's a bottle with what looks to be milk. I look up to him with questioning eyes.

"It's just milk with some pain meds. It'll help. Please drink it," He begs. I slowly taste it carefully. It's sweet like vanilla with a hit of cinnamon. I start to drink it instantly he pulls back. I whine.

"Careful little one not to fast. You'll get a stomach ache." He holds it up for me while I drink the warm milk. He slowly rocked me pulling me back to sleep.

Mason's P.O.V.

I picked Aqua up. She grains out in pain. Oh my poor baby.

"Shhh...here little one." I bring the bottle up to her lips. She looks at it for a minute then looks up to me with questioning eyes.

"It's just milk with some pain meds. It'll help. Please drink it," I beg her. She hesitantly takes a drink then suddenly she starts to guzzle it. I pull back and she lets out a cute whine. I hold back my coo and say,

"Careful little one, not to fast. It'll give you a stomach ache." I give it back holding it for her and she unintentionally puts her hand over mine. I smile down at her rocking her carefully.

After about a quarter of the bottle she falls asleep. I wanted her to drink a little more but it'll have to do. I start to feel myself getting tired out too so I go to set her in the crib but she won't let me go. I smile rocking her just a bit longer.