Chapter 19

Theo's P.O.V.

DJ tells me to go get Kingson. I do as told. I rush downstairs to the living room and immediately turn pink. There is a full blown naked James and Mason with a half naked Kingson.

I cover my eyes and turn around. I hear three chuckles and then I remember why I'm here. Turning back around quickly, I stop my foot to gain their attention. They all narrow their eyes at me. Heh forgot their all daddy dom's for a second. 

"Stop and listen to me!!" I demand. James and kingson raise their eyebrows while having their arms crossed. Mason finished getting dressed while shaking his head. He whispers something and they all laugh.

"Stop it!! Right now! My sister is hurt. DJ needs you," I yell frustrated. James and Mason run upstairs immediately. I turn to go with them when Kingson grabs my arm and whispers,

"We'll discuss about this attitude later!" Then gives me a light tap and sends me up. I turn pink even more and we get to Scarlett's room.

Kingson goes over to DJ while I sit in a chair. I instantly start to worry. I didn't realize I was crying until someone squatted down in front of me and whipped my tears away. It was Kingson.

"Hey, it's ok now. She's fine. DJ did a blood transfusion and she's stable. She'll be ok and wake up later." He says softly. I look around for DJ and I can't find him. I start to shake and freak out.

"W....Where's my (Hiccup) my broth-(Hiccup) brother?" I ask pushing myself back into the chair trying to make myself disappear.

Kingson's P.O.V

Theo is having a break down. I go to help him and he flinches yet he says,

"S...s..sorry," he whispers. I shoot a glance to James and immediately knew we would be having a talk about that later. I step back and stand up slowly. Theo stands up head down and arms directly by his side. He starts shaking when all the sudden DJ comes in.

"Theo?!?!" Theo immediately drops down to his knees. He keep his head down shaking like hell repeating,

"No Master. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Master. I'm Sorry." DJ is taken back and crouches next to his brother.

"Theo it's okay. It's okay."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry," Theo continues to mumble. DJ picks him up gently and sets him in his lap.

"Theo....Theo listen to me. Listen to my voice...Good, now breathe, Theo.Breathe with me," DJ whispers softly, "Good boy. It's okay. Shh...calm down. It's okay."

Finally Theo's breathe evens out. He looks around and slides onto the carpet floor. DJ holds his arms out to tell us not to make a move. Theo slowly counts down for a few minutes. Then looks at DJ. DJ shakes his head and Theo sighs. Then lays down on the carpet.

"Theo," DJ says in a warning voice.

"No," Theo whispers softly. I clear my throat and everyone looks at me. I look at DJ and raise my eyebrows.

"I don't know and he doesn't want to explain but he will. Right Theo! Theo?" We all look around and Theo's gone.

"Fuck," I yell.

"Kingson?" I look to DJ.

"You have my permission," DJ says in a firm voice. I smile and nod. Then set out to go find Theo.