Chapter 16

Jason's P.O.V.

I continue to feed Scarlett until she pushes the bottle away. It was only around a quarter empty.  I sighed but none the less put it back into the fridge for later.

"So what now?" DJ asks.

"We have to find out where they are!!" Kingson demands.

"No," I say calmly. He looked at me surprised.

"He said they'd be back, so we don't have to worry. We need to be focused on the little one," I state while looking down at Scarlett who had her fingers in her mouth.

"He's right,Kingson," DJ whispers. I pulled her fingers out of her mouth. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. Then bursted out crying.

"Shh.." I say gently bouncing  her slightly patting her bottom in a smoothing matter.

"Here Sweetheart," Kingson says giving her a purple billy that says mute button. I was in aww once she started to use it. The hunky slightly bobbing but then I frowned while looking at her clothing.

"She needs to be changed," I state.

"We don't have her size. She's an extra small," Kingson whispers hugging me from behind.

"I have an outfit for her," DJ says smiling. He went to his room and came back holding a small glittery white bag. He then pulled out a small blue onesie that says, 'Daddies little Monster.' Then shows the Cookie Monster.

"It was supposed to be a gift for her when you all settled but.." He says.

"This will do. Thank you DJ," I say. I wrangled her to get in the outfit but she keep kicking her legs and giggling at my frustration. After a few minutes of laughing at my failure, Kingson came and helped me. I looked at the clock. James has been gone for twenty minutes. I'm a little worried but I'm pulled out of my thoughts by a small cute yawn from Scarlett.

"Come," Kingson says pulling us to the couch with him. We all lay down together and fall asleep in each other's arms; completely forgetting DJ's existence.