Chapter 18

Scarlett's P.O.V.

I woke up out of headspace. I look around and I notice I'm back in my nursery. I look down I have a blue Cookie Monster onesie on.

I started to get a headache then I started to get flashbacks of Blake. I started to cry.

Finally I manage to get out of my crib and bingo! There are my old clothes. I go to my jeans and pull out my blade.
*Triggering Events*
I go into the bathroom managing to shut and lock the door. I look down at my thighs and start to cut.

One for not being good enough. Two for not being pretty enough. Three for my sister. Four for myself. Five for my failure.....Thirty.

I cut thirty slots into each of my thighs. Then I cut my wrists twice each. I smile and wait for my ending. Then all the sudden I hear shouting and my vision blurts. Finally, I pass out.

Jason's P.O.V.

We finish up. Mason passed out from exhaustion and tiredness. James is still sore from his punishment and I'm laying down with Kingson. Kingson was leaving light hickeys on my neck when all the sudden I got a bad feeling in my gut.

"Are you ok babe? Your tense all the sudden," Kingson asks.

"I have a bad feeling. I'm gonna go check on Scarlett. Make sure those two are ok please?" He nods and I go up to Scarlett's nursery.  My heart sinks a little. She wasn't in her crib. Then I noticed her old clothes are messed with and the bathroom door is shut.

I go to open it only to find it locked. After a few minutes I get the key finally. I unlock it and what I found broke my heart and brought me to my knees. I screamed for the Doctor and immediately started to apply pressure to her wrists.

Scarlett laid there wrist and thighs almost bled completely out. A blade next to her thighs. I screamed for Doctor Reed knowing the boys can't hear me from the living room.

"Doctor Reed!!" I screamed, "Doctor Reed!!" In rushes in DJ and Theo. DJ grabs a medical kit and tells Theo to go get Kingson. Right as Theo leaves Doctor Reed rushes in with supplies and gets to work right away. I sit back sobbing and praying.