Chapter 8

James POV

I watch my little ones grip loosen on Mason so I could go and grab her but she starts freaking out. It takes a few minutes to calm her down but they do. Then we all part ways. Mason was the one who decided who will deal with me. First of all let me tell you how our relationship works.

Mason is the sub it he is also a daddy dom; he's dominant to Aqua but not us. Then there's me I'm a dom/daddy dom Plain and simple. Then there's Jason. He is head dom, he's more dominant and dark, stricter than me but then there's Kingson. Kingson is a master dom. He is on the top of the list. We all report back to him first.

Anyway right now I'm going to be punished for my actions towards Mason. After our business trip to the warehouse, I was angry and stressed. So I took it out on Mason having a bad dom moment. I lashed out and told Mason that he'd never be a good caregiver all because he was a submissive. So yah I haven't moved yet. DJ leaves and Jason starts to slowly unbutton his shirt.

"Strip!" He commanded. I strip quickly then  I get on my knees in the punishment position. Jason hums in approval when he looks at me. Jason circles me while talking,

"James do you know why your being punished?"

"Yes sir, I was being a bad dom." Jason went to talk but then we heard Mason scream. I quickly get dressed and we grab our guns. We run into the nursery. DJ doing the same. Mason is collapsed in Kingson's arms crying. Kingson was stiff with teary eyes. We lower our guns. It was our little girl. She was covered in bruises and welts with self inflicted cuts. I could count each & every rib and see burn marks inflicted across her whole body.

"Oh my God," DJ whispered running his fingers gently across her rib cage.

"This is.....inhuman. Who would do this," Mason sobbed. Kingson being Master dom took action.

"Mason its ok, we'll fix this. DJ, Jason, go and find as much information as you can on her and her past with the people she stayed with. James go get Chaya and Doctor Reed. Tell the Doc to come prepared." Everyone nod's and starts doing as instructed. Mason just says in Kingson's arms mumbling incoherent words and sobbing.