•1

Y/N's POV

What the? Where am I? What's.. going on?
I reach in front of me in a daze, looking for something to grab onto. Instead, I'm met with a wall. It has a cold and smooth surface.
Peculiar- No! Now's not the time to be poetic and shit!
I try to inspect the supposed wall more, but as soon as I do, I fall forward and land onto a floor, face first.
"AH-?" Is all that escapes my mouth in this abnormal situation.
Damnit.. my knees.. I look down at my now bright red kneecaps ...what just happened?
I look behind me, only to be met face to face with.. a locker? I suppose that's what I fell out of. Next to the one behind me there's two other wide open lockers, with dust scattered in front of them.
Seems similar to mine— wait, why am I calling it "mine"? I don't even know where I am.. still, weird.
I stand up, dusting myself off and then witnessing my surroundings. Supposedly, I'm in a classroom. It seems as if it would have looked nice... emphasis on the would. Now it's covered in dust and weirdly coloured plants. This place is a total wreck.
I spot a wide open door to my left, and I slowly approach it. I peek out, not seeing much. I cautiously step out of the nasty classroom, taking a breath. The hallways are similar to the classroom, at least in matters of how ancient everything seemed to be. While gathering my thoughts, I hear a piercing sound.
"AAAAAAAAHH! WHAT THE FUCKKK!!"
I quickly glance to my right, seeing a tall, blonde chick. She continued to scream vulgar things at.. what is that thing?! It's big, and brown, and-
"HEY YOU! GET YOUR UGLY ASS OVER HERE AND HELP ME DAMNIT!"
The blonde girl noticed me, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised, I'm not that hard to notice. I run over to her, while she continues to screech louder than I've ever heard.
"What happened? Are you okay?!" I frantically ask her, as I sprint over.
"DO I LOOK FUCKING OKAY? WELL, I MEAN, I LOOK MORE THAN FUCKING OKAY, BUT I WON'T BE PRETTY SOON, DIPSHIT!"
"Hey! Who are you calling dipshit?" I retaliate.
She jumps back.
"Hey.. what was that-" she begins.
"Gonta no mean to hurt you, miss! Please no cry, Gonta-"
"HOLY SHIT, THERE HE IS! RUN, DIPSHIT!"
"Gonta no mean to hurt lady! Gonta gentleman! Gentleman no hurt lady!"
"W-what?" I question the terrifyingly bulky gentleman.
"Gonta gentleman! He no mean to hurt ladies! Please no yell!"
"Uhm... I think we're okay miss..? Uhh.. miss?"
"We're okay?! Thank fucking- wait, you don't know who I am, dipshit?!"
"I'm afraid I don't... what's your name, then?"
"Well, I'm obviously the gorgeous girl genius, Miu Iruma! Ultimate Inventor! Feast your eyes, dipshit, you only come across hotties like me once in a lifetime!"
Miu's colourful vocabulary was definitely one of her more dominant traits.. as well as her confidence and attitude, which was already making me want to jump out a fucking window and break my legs.
"Well, nice to meet you Miu!" I said in the happiest voice I could make in that moment. "I'm Y/N L/N, the Ultimate Digital Artist. ..oh, and who are you, sir?" I ask, gazing up at the large male.
"Oh! Gonta sorry! Gonta forgot introduce himself! Gonta Gokuhara is Ultimate Entomologist!" He answered cheerfully.
"Nice to meet you, Gonta, but there's no need to apologize, you didn't do anything wrong!"
"Whatever, nerds. Seriously, are you guys gonna jerk off to your "who's the most retarded" contest some more, or am I gonna have to make you stop with my bare fucking hands!" I didn't have the slightest clue as to what Miu meant by that, but I just tried to ignore it. I then realized I should probably retrace my steps to figure out what the hell was going on.
"Hey, dipshit! Stop staring off into space! If you're staring anywhere, you should be staring at these~!" She squirmed around, trying to make me focus on her.. upper area.
"Can you stop calling me dipshit? I have a name." Miu took one look at me as I said that, and then shook her head.
"Nah, dipshit definitely fits you better than.. what was your bitch-ass name again? Y/N? ""Yeah, dipshit is much better."
I sigh, trying to just not think about how obnoxious she is.
"Gonta not smart, but do Y/N or Miu remember what happen?"
"Actually, Gonta.. I was just thinking about that, and I can't seem to remember anything either.."
Miu seemed to ponder for a moment, but then, in her signature tone, shouted, "I've got nothing sooo you figure it out, shitheads!"
"Wow.. okay..." I began, holding in my every urge to just slap that bimbo. "Well, we might not be the only ones here."
"What does Y/N mean? Gonta no see people..."
"I didn't see anyone either but... did you two come from that classroom over there?" I ask, pointing to the classroom I came from. Gonta shakes his head, implying he had not.
"Are you fuckin' serious? You're more of a dumbass than I thought, dipshit! We came from this one, duh!" She points to the one beside her.
"Uh.. sorry. I didn't mean to.. offend you? If I did? Anyways, there were some wide open lockers beside the one I fell out of. That can only mean one thing... there's other people here!" I explain. "Actually.. I think I'm gonna go look for them, is that alright with you guys?"
"Ugh.. fine, dipshit! We don't need your flatass here anyway!"
"Y/N go find people! Gonta protect Miu!"
I wave off to the two of them, looking for others.
Well that was certainly an experience... a vulgar bit- girl, and a buff dude with the will to become a gentleman... interesting.
I walk down the halls with more confidence, having now met people, even if they weren't exactly easy people to talk to.
[timeskip bc there's so many characters and I'm too lazy to write them all in]
I look around, hoping to find something to sit on, like a bench, a rock, anything! I was so exhausted from running around introducing myself to everyone here. I met a lot of weird people... and I also met with a huge barrier covering this entire school, trapping us. And by us, I mean me, and the other 16 students here. There were a few people who really stood out to me. There was a detective, a "mage", even an astronaut! I also remember there being another artist. She seemed nice, but kind of.. off, somehow..? There were a few other people with amazing talents, but there was also someone with no talent. Or at least, he couldn't remember his. Looking at him, you'd think he'd be the Ultimate Playboy or something.. but, I don't think that's it. Seems too obvious.
I shake my head a bit to stop thinking about all the people I've met, they're so energetic. I finally find a bench to sit down on, and I find myself practically dragging my body over.
Finally.. ugh.. I feel awful... not sick.. just.. uncomfortable?
"Hey, it's Y/N, right?" I look over to my right only to see none other than Rantaro Amami. Yknow, the guy I called a playboy 30 seconds ago.
"Uh.. yeah. Y/N. You're.. uh... Rantaro, right?"
"Yeah. Hey, you alright? You seem a bit off. When we met a little while ago, you were filled with energy... now you look like you haven't slept in days, weeks even."
"That's pretty rude, yknow. For your information, I have slept these past few days.. I'm just tired."
"Ah.. sorry. Sometimes my thoughts slip out, old habits."
"It's alright.. did you see that barrier thing?"
We continued to talk for awhile.
"You're kidding, right?"
It was.. fun, actually.
"Okay, so you're the Ultimate Digital Artist.. does that mean you're salty towards that Atua girl?"
We talked until I couldn't even remember anything that was going on. The barrier, the strange people, everything.
"And then I—" I was in the middle of one of the many stories I told, when all of a sudden a huge TV lit up.
"Everyone please make your way to the gym!" There was a white and black bear on the screen.. it looked nice on one side, and honestly kinda terrifying on the other. I try to stand up, but my legs are still exhausted, and I flop back onto the bench. "Hey Rantaro.. could you help me? My legs don't wanna walk." I gaze over at him, but he's just staring blankly at the TV. "Rantaro..?" I wave my hand in front of his face. "Earth to Rantaro!" he flinches.
"Ah! Uh- sorry Y/N... just got distracted by something.."
"It's alright... uhm..."
He looks down at me and smiles "Do you seriously need help standing up? What are you, 5 years old?"
"Sh-shut up and just help me up, idiot!"
"Aw, come on. Where are your manners?"
"..." I glare at him "Oh Amami, could you please help me to the gym? I am unable on my own, as my legs feel like they're gonna commit suicide." I say, using the fakest happy voice I can make.
"Alright, alright. You're starting to sound like that purple haired kid."
"Am not!"
"Are too. Now come on." he reaches out his arms, and I use them to pull myself up. But as soon as I let go, I flop back down onto the bench.
"I think my legs fell asleep... I guess I can't go to the gym." He looks at me as I say that, shaking a bit.
"Euh.. no! You gotta go to the gym, and I'm gonna get you there!" He panicked.
"Good luck with that.. I can't even walk." I sneer at him jokingly.
"Then I'll walk for you."
"What do you- RANTARO?!" Mid sentence, he pulled me up onto his shoulders.
"Calm down, since you can't walk, I'm gonna carry you, okay?"
"But I... uhm.." I try to find an excuse to be put down by the avocado, but I'm at a loss for words.
"But what?" He teases.
"Just.. fine, then. Onwards, Rantaro!" I shout, pointing in the direction of the gym.
"Yes ma'am. Oh, hold on tight.. you stalled, so we gotta get there quick."
"I'm pretty sure I can handle—" I was cut off by the wind hitting my face as Rantaro ran towards the gym doors. I held on tight, terrified of falling to my death.
"Hey, not that tight! You're choking me, Y/N!"
"Oh! Sorry!" I muttered, "I didn't mean to, I guess it's just faster than I thought!"
"It's fine, andddd" he stretched out his sentence "We're here!"
I was covering my face in his lime tinted hair to hide my face from the wind.. and how far up I was from the ground.
"Y/N..? You can let go now." I expected him to be more frustrated about the fact I was stuffing my face into his head, but it seemed more as if he was holding in a laugh.
"Ah-uh-right.." I stutter.
Then I made the mistake of looking down.
"OHMYGOD!" I screamed.
"Huh? Are you okay?!"
"YOU'RESOTALLOHM-"
The door burst open, Tenko barging through. She, without hesitation, ran up to us and proceeded to grab at my feet.
"Let her down, degenerate! She just screamed! Can't you see she's uncomfortable!"
"What?! No Tenko I—" I began stuttering faster than I had in my entire life trying to find words. Rantaro was also trying to defend himself.
"I wasn't doing anything, I swear! She couldn't walk so I—"
"Nice try, degenerate!" She yelled. By now, other people were filing out of the gym, watching Rantaro and I basically fight for our lives against the Ultimate Aikido Master. Ouma was laughing his ass off, but I honestly expected nothing less. Tenko was now preparing to pull me down, or push me down, or something.
"Tenko it's not like that! He wasn't hurting me or anything I promise!" I blurt out, trying to squirm away from her grasp.
"Oh— ok, Y/N." She answered. Wait, that was all it took? How even.. "But you don't need to be that high up to come into the gym."
"Yeah, why are you up there anyway?" Kaito questioned. He was somehow just as tall as me, still.
"I- ..um.."
"Well? Oh my god, they were totally banging right?! Oh man, I bet dipshit is into nasty stuff!" Miu was crude, as always.
"WHAT?! NO I DIDN'T- WE DIDN'T- NOTHING LIKE THAT MY GOD MIU!" I was about to bury my head into his hair again, but stopped myself and just used my hand.
"Miu.. we didn't do anything of the sort. That's just.. awful. Well, I mean, like, disrespectful— not bad because it's Y/N— I mean, not that I—" Rantaro's calm demeanour broke down quickly at Miu's comment. I can see why.. but it was really out of character for him. In the middle of the panic, I stiffled a laugh at his sudden outbreak. Of course, he noticed, seeing as I was still on his shoulders.
"Don't laugh Y/N..." he mumbled under his breath.
"But it's so harddd.. I can't help it!" I whined.
"Wait, what's so hard?! Rantaro, don't tell me?!" Kokichi was clearly trying to cause another fuss.
"Gross..." Himiko, as gullible as she is, took the bait.
"What?! No! It's not like that! I swear!" Rantaro defended his life as Tenko approached him once more.
"What's not like that?! What 'that' are you talking about?!" Tenko yelled at him.
"As a liar..." Kokichi began.. again.
"Answer me, degenerate!"
"I can tell..." Kokichi continued talking.. slowly.
"What?! Tenko, I—" Rantaro tried to explain, but alas...
"When someone is lying..." Kokichi was but a mere background noise, but he still left everyone in suspense.
"SPIT IT OUT, DEGENERATE!"
"And Rantaro is..." Damnit Kokichi! Forget Rantaro! How about you just spit it out!
"Tenko! I don't know what to tell you!"
"Drumroll please..." Kokichi slapped his knees, as to imitate a drumroll. What is he, five years old?
"Tenko—" I tried to step in.
"TELLING THE TRUTH!" Kokichi finally announced.
"Why should we believe you? You've told nothing but lies thus far." Kirumi questioned the rotten grape.
"Weren't you listening? I said 'As a liar, I can't tell when someone is lying and Rantaro is telling the truth!' "
"Don't forget the drumroll, which was clearly an important part of your speech." I mutter, causing a few snickers in the group of young Ultimates.
"It was pretty cool though, right? Right? Right? Right? Right?" Kokichi ran his mouth as if his life depended on it.
"Right!" Kaede, the nicer blonde of the group cheerfully said.
"Right!" Tsumugi was now infected with the 'right' disease, just as Kaede was.
"Right!" Angie agreed with the three of them. Memories of Rantaro telling me Angie and I must be arch enemies due to our similar talents came flooding back, and I let a giggle escape my mouth.
"Hm? What are you laughing about now Y/N? Me again, right?" Rantaro questioned.
"Right."
"Hey, I hate to ruin your guys' battle of who can say 'right' the most, but aren't we supposed to be in the gym right now?" Maki, the apparent Ultimate Child Caregiver stated. I still don't quite understand how that even happened.
"Oh.. right." Himiko said.

.•____•____•.

A/N: oh damn I'm done the first chapter already ; anyway thanks for reading this trash

2641 words
started:            april 3rd, 2019
published:      april 4th, 2019

<3 please vote up! <3