||5 Changing Opinions||

Assalamoalaikum everyone.I hope you enjoyed the last 4 chapters here we go for the 5th one. Pls vote and cmnt it really means a lot for me.🤗🤗🤗

🤗🤗🤗

***

Groaning in anger and frustration he came out of the kitchen. It was not in his control or else he would have literally killed them both. Wiping the sticky batter from his face he started going towards his room but stopped hearing someone's laugh. It was Sana, she had started laughing when she saw her brother covered in chocolate.

“Aapi now you don't laugh.” He said in annoyance.

“Ok but go and see yourself in the mirror.” She said and started laughing again. This raised his anger more. He directly went to his room and checked himself. He was looking like a mess, all credit goes to that Irfa.

Taking a bath he started working on something. He didn't know what time it was when he heard Sana call him for dinner. Answering her call he went downstairs.

He saw Irfa sitting just in front of him and his anger that was suppressed rose again. He didn't want to get any dose from his mother so kept silent and concentrated on his food.

They all ate the dinner silently while Irfa and Shifa were trying not to do any mistake further.

“Mom we made chocolate muffins...”Shifa said hesitantly looking up but seeing him unaffected got up to get them.

“You want Shereyar?” His mother asked.

“No thanks.” He said and passed a glare at the duo sitting opposite to him.

The dinner was peaceful and Shifa and Irfa couldn't be more relaxed. Shereyar hadn't reacted in front of everyone but Shifa knew his bubbled up anger was worst.

“Saba I think we should have a get together.” Mr Ahmed said to his wife while they were all sitting in the living room.

“That's a great idea, Irfa too will get to meet them.” Saba mused making Mr Ahmed nod at her.

“Ok let's organize it on Sunday.it's Friday today one day will be enough isn't it?” Mr Ahmed asked.

“Yes, tomorrow we are going for shopping too.” Saba said.

Discussing some more things with Mr Ahmed, Saba informed the three to be ready as they would be going for shopping.

“OK mom we will be ready.” Sana said making the other two nods in agreement.

“Sherry you are coming with us to the shopping.” Sana said in an ordering tone.

“Hmm ok.” He said without clearly listening and continued using his mobile as if it was the last thing on earth.

_____________

Early morning the ladies of the house, after offering the morning prayer had discussed the things they needed to shop for the get together.

“Come on girls go get ready.” Saba said to her daughters after breakfast.

“Ji mamma.” He replied in unison like 5-year kids and laughed at their own antics.

Irfa was quite hesitant to go as Shereyar would take them. She didn't know why he scared her like this. She didn't want to face him after all those stunts she had pulled though by mistake.

Shifa had already gone downstairs, so she hurriedly skipped the stairs as not to get late. She was entering the front room when she heard him, her steps had halted on hearing his words.

“Mom please I don't want to go and specially with that girl Irfa. You know she doesn't even know how to behave. She had thrown water on my file and batter on my face, I don't know what will she do if I go with her. She is just-” before he could complete he saw her behind his mother. She was frozen, her face devoid of any kind of expression but eyes had tears in it.

“You are coming with us and that's final, and don't you dare you say anything wrong about her.” Saba said sternly, and he nodded once again looking at her who had turned back and had entered the front room.

'She listened, now she is going to create fuss I am damn sure.' He thought entering the front room and found her talking with his sisters with a smile?

'Wait what? She didn't react?' He again thought and was quite perplexed on her behavior but little did he know she wasn't what he had thought of her. Masking her pain was something she had expertise in the past years.

“Mamma we are ready let's go.” Shifa said chirpily and on the cue everyone went outside.

She sat next to the window in the car and all the time her eyes looking outside, maybe she was hiding what it would speak without her permission. Smiling at something Shifa said he looked in the rearview mirror and found her looking outside. He kept looking at her for sometime, the reason was unknown. Maybe he was wrong in judging her, but then he was too stubborn to accept his wrongs.

The shopping trip was as expected tiring and lengthy. They had to go in the clothing store, groceries, accessories, gifts, shoes and what not? After all their new family member needed to be spoiled by their loves and gifts. It was almost evening when their shopping ended and seeing their bags he gasped. It was too much. Like a gentleman he carried most of the bags which were heavy.

Forgetting about the morning event she got excited that she will meet her whole family. Maybe their presence will end the pain of memories, maybe she will forget what he had told about her. Maybe she would enjoy.

Shereyar was about to sleep when morning's incident ran in his mind. He was surprised that why didn't she react or complain. Thinking about everything and anything he slipped into oblivion, oblivious to the fact that his words had left someone sleepless.

____________

Hey everyone hope you enjoyed it. It is quiet boring na, sorry. Pls vote and cmnt🤗🤗🤗