||6 Anger||

Assalamoalaikum everyone. Hope you will enjoy this chapter. Pls vote and cmnt it means a lot to me

 Pls vote and cmnt it means a lot to me

***

Masking one's pain isn't that tough, specially for Irfa but the ache that one's heart feels suppressing it is unbearable. All her life Irfa Zafar had masked her pain, her longing or better every emotion. She had family that was just in her memory, she had felt their love but that was too blurry to remember. Finally, she was here, in between her family and this time the memories will be clear, like the reality of the moment.

It was the day before the get together. The whole family was busy in doing anything. Saba was seen running here and there even if the helpers were doing their work with efficiency. Shifa and Irfa were re-decorating and cleaning the living room and dunning area along with the lawn while Sana was preparing deserts.

"I am so freaking tired Irfa." Shifa said dramatically receiving a giggle from Irfa. They had just taken a small break from their lawn decorating task.

"Oh my beloved! Queen wait for me I am getting juice for you. Just wait for your hero he won't let you down." Irfa said like a character from any tragic drama, and they both chuckled at her stupidity. She went to bring juice for her and Shifa smiling all the way.

The fresh Orange juice was making her smile as she was walking towards the lawn. Her steps were hurried and in the hurry to reach her queen she didn't see the walking mountain with a phone in his hand coming from her right. It all happened in flash of second, he bumped into her, her grip loosened from the bottle, it flew up and it's lid flipped open.

He got drenched in juice's rain.

"You stupid girl." He yelled at her, before he could shower her in his anger's rain she dashed towards the lawn leaving him in anger and juice.

He paced towards his room trying to control his anger. It was only for his mother or else that girl wouldn't even last in the house for a
moment.

"Just when I thought I was wrong in judging her she had to do this...ugh I this girl.'' He groaned.

She was panting hardly when she reached the lawn making Shifa confused. Looking at her horror-stricken face she asked,

"What happened?"

"I spilled juice on Shehreyar." She said taking deep breath.

"Oh my God!, not again." Shifa exclaimed and the very next moment started laughing and received a deathly glare from Irfa. She knew she was doomed.