||27 Married||

***

***

It's amusing that saying just few words a person gets tied to someone. In a bond that's one of the purest of all, the bond that stays forever...until death do that part. A bond of hearts, a relation of souls...marriage. 

“I do.” he spoke in a clam voice and the whole house erupted with congratulations and cheers of happiness. Khizir came smiling to him and gave him a brotherly hug.

“Congrats bro...finally you got your love I am so happy for you.”he said and patted his back.

“All thanks to you.” Shehreyar said hugging him back tightly.

Sitting between women who were sharing greetings and congratulations she could feel her loudly beating heart. The new relationship she was stepping in was making her nervous and giddy. Suddenly the already loud room became louder, indicating the approval from the groom.

“Mom why are you crying?...she will stay here only.” Shifa said side hugging her mother, grabbing her attention. She looked up and unknowingly tears pooled her vision.

“This is tears of happiness... I am so happy for you my child may Allah SWT bless you both with every happiness you deserve.” She said and kissed Irfa's forehead making her close her eyes. A kind of contentment warming her heart, the one which a child gets in its mother's lap.

“So how are you feeling after becoming Mrs Irfa Shehreyar Siddiqui?” Alizeh asked playfully.

“Is this a question to ask Alizeh?...she is so happy...see her face has turned red, just the effect of bhai's name.” Shifa teased making everyone laugh, she just chuckled. Indeed, she was happy.

All the functions ended, and she could feel her body ache with the heavy dress's weight and sitting idly for hours. Finally, she was taken to his room. This was her first time entering his room. She remembered when last time she came at this room's door what had happened but now...she will live here forever, it was really astonishing.

Silently sitting on the bed she was thinking of all her childhood memories. She was missing her father, brother and nanu. She was missing them badly...only she knew how she wished they were here. The pain was there but the hope that now everything would turn out good was there. After sometimes she heard the door of the room opening and her heart beat increased.

''Assalamoalaikum...'' Shereyar said sitting in front of her. The red dress that was adoring her was making her look more beautiful in the dim light. Her eyes that were catsed down making him smile.

She replied in a low voice. Her shivering hands didn't go unnoticed by him. He sighed and spoke,

“Relax.” He then forwarded the pendant he showed her last night and another red box.