||7 New Entry||

Assalamoalikum readers. Well thank you very much for reading my story.

 Well thank you very much for reading my story

***

Two weeks had passed and still it felt like yesterday. Like yesterday, she had come here, and received all the love and caring she had longed for. These two weeks were full of joy and fun. The wedding preparations were on it's peak, from everything and anything. Only a month was left and Irfa couldn't be more excited.

And about Shereyar, it seemed to her that he didn't exist. They weren't in talking terms so the silence wasn't affecting much...only for sometimes when he would think that he was way too rude with her.

"Mom....isn't Khizir coming to the wedding?" Shifa asked entering the lounge room where Saba and Irfa were writing something in the notepad.

"Mamma who is Khizir?" The next moment Irfa asked.

"Khizir is Arfa aapi's son. He is Zainab elder brother.'' Saba explained to Irfa and she hummed at her.

"Mom isn't he coming?" Shifa again asked.

"Yes he will come now shut your question box and go fetch me a glass of water." Saba said and Shifa went pouting making Irfa smile at her.

Time has wings, especially the one that gives happy memories. Another week passed in zeal and excitement of the wedding and loads of preparations. Shereyar had gone for a business trip a week ago and was returning at night probably.

"Mom....mom... where are you?" Shifa was shouting on the top of her lungs looking here and there and obviously not at her mother who was staring her with frustration.

"What happened now Shifa?" Saba asked her. She was a question box and not a day went to her asking hundred of questions.

"Mom aren't we going to pick shehry bhai from airport?" She asked...probably that was the most sensible one.

" Oh my god I really forgot, send the driver he will pick Sherey from the airport." Saba said and returned to her work. Irfa knew Shereyar was returning, and she could feel her nervousness growing. It was just her fear that she would again do something stupid to him. Nevertheless, shrugging it off she went to Sana for her assigned work.

"Mom." Shehreyar yelled entering the house. It was early night and the house was unusually silent. Saba and Shifa weren't home, but he didn't know. Hearing his voice she came in the lounge room.

"Mamma and Shifa has gone somewhere." She replied nervously looking down.

"Where is Sana api?" Sherey asked in a rough tone...couldn't help with that.

"She is sleeping." Irfa replied trying not to show her nervousness.

Nodding at her he directly went towards his room that was upstairs leaving her behind. All the time she was talking with him her heart was beating fast as if running a marathon. It was pointless, but then he could also scold him for pointless reasons.