•🥥Hawaii🥥• pt1

You and the members decided to go on a secret vacation. You guys gathered in the living room and discussed where to go for the trip.
____________________________________

July 7th
"OOooOoOKk~" Namjoon said while stretching. "Where should we go?" Jimin asks, "The Bahamas!!" $un yells out. "We have a comeback soon, I can't be too tan" Taehyung whines "hm, then how about.. California?" Suga answers. "Nah we've just been there" hobi replies. "I KNOW!!!" Jungkook shoots up onto his feet with the arm up in the air "OMG WE TOTALLY SHOULD KOOKIE!" $un read his mind. "HAWAII!!" The both of you shout. The rest of the boys faces lit up with happiness thinking about why they didn't think of this before. "LETS GO!!" Tae in shoots up "I WANNA GO TO!" Hobi joins in, "Hawaii it is then" RM says, pulls out his phone to text bang pd to book flights.
____________________________________

August 25th - 6:30am

*BEEP BEEP*
You turn off your alarm on your phone and you jump out of your bed with excitement. You go to the bath room to take a quick rinse in the shower. You hope out and change into your PJ's and headed down to eat. "Morning, Sunshine" Tae says as he focuses on the tv "uh the news 😒" you groan, "when will this WORLD BE AND PEACE" you yelled looking up to the ceiling "SUN PLEASE STOP YELLING" Jin in yells from down the upstairs hall.  "COME EAT GUYS" Jin yells from the kitchen, sooner or later multiple foot steps can be heard from miles away. "EATING TIME!" Jungkook yells with happiness. After eating you all went back to your rooms to get ready for your flight.
____________________________________

August 25th - 8:45am
"WEAR IS MY BLOW DRYER!" You yell in frustration. You look through your bath room to see no blow dryer in sight. "I HAVE IT!" Sun hears a voice from outside, it was Jin. "I just have to look handsome 24/7 you know?" Jin says as you have a 'really?' Look on your face, you grab the blow dryer and continued to get ready.  You put together an outfit to wear at the airport

Shirt & pants:

Shoes: