🖤Run🖤 (pt 3)

Lisa's POV

"We're almost there babs!" I say through the phone as we race down the road. Jennie was behind the wheel, and everyone else was seated. I was in the back seat. "Please hurry" sun said through the phone

RM's POV
"That little bi-." Jungkook almost said out loud but stopped. "UHH I CANT DO THIS! SHE KNOWS OUR COMEBACK IS FUCKIN IMPORTANT AND SHE DECIDES TO DO THIS!" He yelled making everyone annoyed "JUNGKOOK chill! She said we don't know what she's going through right now so just stop!" I said sternly to him. He somewhat calms down but still looks annoyed. "Sorry Hyung, I'm just... worried? Idk" he says racking his hair with his hand. We are in the car following where the car tracker is. Sun, please don't do anything stupid.

Sun's POV
SHIITTTTT!! Why the hell do so much bad things happen to me. Am I like a magnet for bad luck. I just want a break from this crazy world, take a break from being an idol and all that. I feel like I'm a prisoner sometimes, like I'm a slave, that's just not good enough I guess. A slave that always messes up the choreography, who can't hit notes sometimes, but then I look at the boys, so effortless, make it look easy, but it's not..

it's really not.

Jungkook's POV
I'm so worried. Her being and idol, she could get kidnapped. She even stole MY CAR! I wonder what she meant when she said that we don't known what she's going through. Why can't she just tell us. Does she not trust us like she used to. What am I saying. She's the one who took my car.

No one's POV
Sun was in the car one her phone with blackpink, they told her they could see her car.. well Jungkook's car from a distance. You look to where she thinks the cars coming from and sees a small dot growing bigger and bigger. The girls finally reach sun and pulls to a stop.

Jennie's POV
We keep driving until Lisa yells out that she could see the car. She points to a small black dot and I pushed the gas even more. We finally reached Sun and I pulled to a stop. "Get In loser we're going shopping" I say and she hopped in the car. "Next stop.. the hospital" I push the gas and the wheels squeaked.

We were off.

-TBC

(Sorry for the short chapter)

Edited: 10th of November 2019