•🥇Gøød at everything🥇•

Sun and Jungkook are known to be the maknaes of the group. When Sun was young, she was very sporty (kinda relatable) and when I mean very I mean VERY sporty. She tried a bunch of sports and were good at them. For instance, you played basketball, baseball, swimming, diving, track/athletics, gymnastics, volleyball, netball (might be a kiwi thing or other countries), etc... you were even captain in some sports. Ever since you became a trainee, she hasn't really played any sports but she still has her skills. Jungkook was also very athletic, and again VERY athletic. The two love to workout (not that relatable) and love sports in general. Here are some example when Sun and Jungkook can pretty much do anything (HAHA, like that's like me).
___________________________________

Baseball...
The group went to a baseball game and they invited you and Jungkook to do the first pitches on the field. Once it reached halftime (I don't know if that's what it's called) they called you and Jungkook on the field. Once you reached the field, the crowd went wild because ARMY's bought tickets to see you. "WELL, HERE WE ARE!! WITH JUNGKOOK AND SUN FROM BTS!!!!!" The MC (I think) yelled into the mic. "Well, what do you want to do? Throw the ball or hit it!?" He asked "I'll just throw the ball," Jungkook said "Same here," You asked, "OF COURSE!!" He said back to me. "I'll go first because I'm just throwing the ball" Jungkook giggles. The Mascot leads Jungkook to where he has to stand to throw the ball, then...

(YEE YEE)

It was now your turn. The mascot leads you to where you have to throw as well then you got ready...

(Pretend he's a girl 😂😂)

___________________________________

Gymnastics
Sun decided to go out to have some alone time at the mall. The boys were home alone when they saw her laptop was open, they curiously saw what you were looking at "is that hers?" Jimin asked, "I believe so!" Namjoon says. They played the video and it was of your gymnastics meets on when you were 12, this video was titled 'my last beam'. "What's a meet?" Taehyung asks, "might be the name for competition. The presses play and watch Sun's 12-year-old self.

"HOLY SHIT!" Jungkook yells at your dismount. "THATS SUN?!" Taehyung says "WAIT! There's another one!" Hoseok says "she's on some bars" Jin yells him. They press play on that one too...

"HOW DID SHE NOT FALL!" Yoongi yelled, "let's watch the last one!" The maknae line whined

"THE HEIGHT!" Namjoon says "that wasn't the last one, this one is," Jin says the press on the last video...

"HOW DOES SUN DO THAT!" Taehyung yelled. "how can I do what? And what are you guys doing?" She says as she walks into the house. "WHEN DID YOU DO GYMNASTICS!" Jungkook yelled to you " oh that was a some time ago" she says "you should start training again!" Jimin says "who said I couldn't do these skills anymore and I stopped training," She says back. "Next time you go to the gym BRING US PLEASE!" The maknae line whined. "Maybe," Sun says before walking upstairs to her room.
___________________________________