🖤Run🖤 (pt 2)

Sun's POV

I sprung up from the ground and rushed to my closet to find some clothes. I grabbed some sweat pants.

 I grabbed some sweat pants

Your old Puma shirt

Black vans

And jungkooks hoodie

I have it cause he's my roommate of course

Wait..

he's my roommate.. omg, I locked myself in here with no one coming in forgetting Jungkooks room is this one too. I stopped daydreaming and went to the bathroom to wash up my face. I look at myself in the mirror, I didn't even recognize myself. My face naturally made a frown when it feels like I was just resting my face. I've gotten so much skinnier but there was no time to loose by checking myself in the mirror. I grabbed my phone and a black hat, I didn't even bother putting my mask on. I knew the boys left my door so I didn't hesitate to open it. I rushed down the stairs and saw the boys on the couch watching the news. I didn't look at them for long I just kept walking until. "Look who's out" one voice said to tease me. I kept walking. "Where are you going?" The other voice said. I kept walking. "Sun is something wrong?" Another voice said. I kept walking. "Is that my hoodie?" One of the voices spoke. I knew that was Jungkook. But. I kept walking. I finally made it to the front door and scanned the key rack to find my keys. "The Fuck?!" I yelled with so much anger, the boys turned their towards me and look shocked. "Where are my FUCKING keys!?" I yelled. "Sun you know we can't go anywhere on our own straight after a comeback" Namjoon said as I looked at them with angry eyes "But I need to go now!" I yelled out. I was frustrated, I was flaming with anger. They don't know what I'm going through right now. I wasn't having any of it. I looked back at the key rack and took Jungkooks secret lambo keys and ran. "SUN! I SAW THAT" jungkooks familiar voice yelled before running. But before he could catch me I already locked myself in the car and drove off. I pick up my phone and call my brother. "Jae Oppa?" I asked "Sun are you ok?" He says "ya I'm wondering where you are now." I asked him "I'm 20-25 minutes away from landing" he says "please stay there until we get there." He asked me. "Of course. Plus I'll stay with you" i said to him. "Ok. I'll see you there" then he hung up the phone. Even though it was the hospital nearest to the dorms it took a couple of minutes to get there. Then all of a sudden. "SHIT! I'm out of fuel!" I hit the wheel repeatedly "shit shit Shit SHit SHIT SHIT" I said while hitting the wheel. "How can I be so stupid, our cars have Fucking TRACKERS on them! they know where i am.

Jungkook's POV

"That bitch just stole my car!" I said to myself. "Hey kooks we have trackers on them and we can see everything from the car, like her speed, amount of gas and th-." Namjoon says to me but I cut him off "Shit! I forgot to put petrol in it! It's gonna stop!" I yelled. "Chill, Manager Hyung is on his way here then  we go follow her." He says back to me "hopefully he brings gas" I walk back into the dorm.

Lisa's POV
I was just laying on my bed when I got a call, it was from Sun. "Ah-hello?" I say "Lisa. I need you to listen. I'm stuck in the middle of Seoul. The car I took ran out of gas and I can't let any of my managers get me or else I'm dead meat." She says sternly but also in a panic. "Woah woah woah wait. What! Why are you out of your dorm after a comeback!?" I asked her. I knew that her Managers don't allow them to go out straight after a comeback. "My Moms being flown to the hospital here in Seoul. She got into an accident and I'm the closest to her, my sister is just coming back here from a vacation out of town." She says to me. "I'll call the rest" I say "ok" She says back. I call out the other girls names and I could already hear their footsteps getting louder.
___________________________________

~TBC

Hello there. Sorry for the short chapter. I play sports you know and today I kinda dislocated my finger. Good thing my dads a jury and put it back into place right away, it wasn't a major dislocation just like a small one. So now it's all purple and swollen 👌 so ya I'm sorry for this short chapter.
- Author T