•🥥Hawaii🥥• (pt3)

"Noona! Noona! Noona!" I hear a voice say as they wake me up from my deep slumber. "huh? what is it?" I say to Jungkook annoyed because, 1, he woke me up, and 2, he called me Noona again when I'm only a month older. "Taehyung won't let me go back to the window seat," he says whining...

seriously?

I look at Taehyung who was sleeping then I look outside the window to see that the sun was setting. "Kookie, V Oppa is sleeping," I say "But I need to timelapse the sunset before it turns it sets to night," he says with agioo, how cute but are you kidding me. "ok then I'll help" I reach over Jungkook so I can wake Taehyung up. "hm?" He says while I wake him up. "can you please swap seats with Jungkook, please Oppa?" I asked him. "only if I can sleep next to you?" he says but then Jungkook comes in and says. " but I want to sleep with Noona," Jungkook says, I ignore that he called me Noona because how cute he was, well both looked adorable. both had messy hair and had a husky voice which sounded pretty hot. "ok then, well, I'll just go in the middle then both of you can sleep next to me, ok?" They both nod their heads and moved to the seats they wanted. Tae moved to my seat, I went to the middle seat and Jungkook sat in the window seat.

Jungkook got his camera ready and started filming as the sun went down. Since I just woke up from my nap, I'm not too tired, I see that the two boys eyes are slowly shutting. I continue to watch my movie when I feel two things put wait on both of my shoulders. I look at my shoulders to see two heads laying on them. "Noona, can you sing for me?" Jungkook says with his husky voice. "and me?" Tae Oppa also says with his husky voice. I roll my eyes. " what do you want me to sing then?" I ask them both "4 o' clock, please" they both say. The boys liked it when I sing 4 o' clock, it's like their lullaby. I start to sing and see the other boys were also listening to me and they are also falling asleep. Eventually, everyone fell asleep including me.

1 hour later

I eventually woke up to see everyone else asleep. I suddenly notice that there was weight was on my shoulder and lap. I look to where the weight was and I saw that Taehyung's head was on my shoulder and Jungkook's on my lap. I turned my head towards the window to see it was closed, I reached over to open it and it was beautiful. It was pitch black but the only thing you could see was the stars shining like diamonds and the big round moon, I knew what to do. I grabbed Jungkooks camera and filmed it, I'm also gonna let him skip the sunrise cause I'm going to film that form him as well. I checked the time on the screen in front of me and saw it was 4 am in the morning and that we have 3 and a half more hours left until we arrive in Hawaii. I went on and watched the rest on my movie and tried my best not to wake them up.

2 hours later, I looked over to the window to see the sun was about to rise. I grabbed Kookie's camera and got it ready to film. I hear Jungkooks alarm go off but I quickly turn it off before he could wake up. around 30 minutes later. I took the camera cause the sun was fully up. then I waited another hour until I would wake them up.

It's finally 7 am, it was time to wake them up. "Kooks, Tae Oppa, wake up," I say slightly shaking them then I see that Jungkook shot his eyes wide open and shot up, from that, his head hit my chin. "OW!" I say holding my chin. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry!" He says while also holding my chin too. "what happened?" Taehyung eventually said. Then Jungkook got his camera, turned his head to the closed window and opened it. His body slugged over showing he was upset. "I missed it," he said sadly. I went up to him and gave him a back hug, I then whispered in his ear," don't worry, also check your storage when we land," I said and I went back to sit up straight. He turned to me confused and then put his camera back in his bag.

___________________________________

20 minutes later

Everyone was already awake. "Good morning all passengers, We will shortly be landing in Hawaii in 10 minutes. so, please put all your chairs up straight and buckle up, also if you have your tray down, please put that back up too, aloha," We hear one of the flight attendants say and we did just as she said. around 5 minutes later we hear the pilot say, "flight attendants, get ready for landing." we also got ready and grabbed our masks and hats out and put them on. I also put my shoes back on and my hoodie. I see Jungkook getting ready to film our landing.

We then felt the plane gradually fall down until the wheels touched the runway. "Aloha ladies and gentlemen, we have now arrived in Hawaii. For your safety, please remain seated until the seatbelt sign is turned off. business class will leave first then premium economy and economy and lastly is first-class." we stayed seated but got all our things ready and we waited until we were able to get up. Two fans recognised us and the people behind them looked confused, I found that kinda funny. We were finally able to leave, so we got up got all our belongings and headed out the plane. we were greeted with a beautiful flower lei's and I got an extra item which was a flower crown.

 we were greeted with a beautiful flower lei's and I got an extra item which was a flower crown

when we got everything sorted we finally were heading out of the airport but we weren't expecting this

when we got everything sorted we finally were heading out of the airport but we weren't expecting this. We saw a crowd of people, fans and paparazzi, army. luckily we still had bodyguards. like we always do, we kept our heads down low and let out bodyguards lead us to the exit. we eventually made our way out of the crowd and airport. we saw two black cars with no drivers then one small black car behind them. Two bodyguards came up to us and said, "that small car is for you guys to follow, us bodyguards will be in there two members will be driving a car each and the rest will be split into a group of 3, please pick your drivers and the groups who will be going with that driver." we all nod showing that we understand what they're saying. "Ok, raise your hand if you have your licence," Jin says and we all raise our hand beside's Jimin and Namjoon Oppa. "Ok me and Sun will drive the two cars," Jin Oppa says and the others look at him with a disappointed face. "Hyung, why can't I drive!?" Taehyung whined. "because me and Sun are actually responsible and mature," "I can be responsible," V Oppa says." "Bro the last time you drove outside of Korea, you kept mixing up the windshield wiper and the signal," Suga says and we all start laughing remembering that fun time. "Ok maknae's go with 'the maknae' and the rest come with me," Jin says and we all got into our cars.

finished: 25th of August 2019
Edited: 10th of November 2019