•🎤Jungkook's Paris incident🎤•

The band was performing in Paris, everything was going great, the crowd was roaring, the members were having fun, it was all a great time.

(Not everything in this is true, I kinda changed it up for the stories sake)

Sun's POV
I was waving to fans and doing silly dances when I saw Jungkook jump off the stage. At first, I thought he fell and I automatically ran over to where he jumped, I saw him then run to the fence and jump over it. "JUNGKOOK!" I yelled but he didn't hear me. I jumped down to the security behind the fence and Fans suddenly came right up to my face, "SUN MARY ME" one fan said "YOUR EVEN PRETTIER UP CLOSE" another said, the security that jumped over to help Jungkook pulled them off me and I continued watching, he was in a HUGE mob. "JUNGKOOK!" I yelled again. I was sick of this, I jumped over security following, I started gently ripping off girls from him. I finally got a grip of him and pulled him towards me. I got him out as security was pushing the girls off. "What were you thinking!" I yelled so that he could hear me. " I wanted to meet the army in the wheelchair," he said back. I understood now, this boy is so kinda and has lots of trust for the fans. He turns back to the fan in a wheelchair, I turned back too with him. "It's ok kookie, I'll get her back stage ok?" I said to him and he nodded. We both climbed over the fence and jumped back on stage.

-sorry, this was short, I don't exactly know what happened fully, but that's kinda it, in my opinion, this really disgusts me to see ARMY's getting to carried away with themselves like he was going to the ARMY in the wheelchair. Idk, tell me what you think about this.