Fresh start

You were at the airport waiting for your boyfriend Kaito. You and Kaito were starting a fresh life in Japan and you couldn't wait to see him. You thought Kaito was late or lost and couldn't find you, so you got a little bit skeptical since he wasn't very bright. That was when, you felt someone tap your shoulder. You turn around and saw it was Kaito! He was a little taller than you, and he wore a white coat with hints of blue. He had dark blue hair and the same colored eyes and that was what you really liked about him. You give him a big hug since you haven't seen him for so long. "Kaito!" you shout, "I'm so happy to see you! I thought you would never find me!" 

Kaito shrugged and said, "Well this place is kinda big, so I guess it's easy for someone to get lost in this place!"

You agreed with him, then gave him a kiss. "I'm so excited!" You say to Kaito, "I can't wait to start our new life together!"

Kaito took your hand, and you walked out of the airport with him.

[Time skip]

You went to Kaito's apartment, and it was ready for you to move in. There was plenty of space which included a living room, a bedroom, a small kitchen, a bathroom and a gaming room. You open the freezer, and saw it was full of ice cream. "All you have is ice cream?" You ask.

"It's a little craving I have." Says Kaito.

"A little craving?" You laugh.

Kaito looked down embarrassed. "You want me to make some room for your favorite foods?" Asked Kaito.

"Sure, but don't eat all of that ice cream! It's unhealthy for you." You say.

You grab your keys and head to the market.

[Time skip]

Traffic wasn't bad in Japan, but it could have been worse. You go to the nearest Japanese market and got an assortment of foods to make dinner with. You also went to a farmers market and buy some vegetables. You were glad that some fruits and vegetables you ate in America were being sold. You had your arms full of fruits, and you didn't look where you were going, and you bumped into someone taller than you! In response, you dropped some of your foods. Luckily, they didn't get bruised. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" The man said.

You look up, and in front of you was a purple haired guy with aquamarine eyes and a black jacket. "Let me help you pick those up!" He said to you.

"Oh, that's okay!" You say, "I'll get them myself!"

But he proceeded to pick up the vegetables. "Are you new around here?" He asked.

"Yeah," you say, "I'm from America and I came here to live with my boyfriend!"

"Boyfriend?" Asked the man.

"Yeah. He's a nice guy!" You say happily.

He gave you all your vegetables, and he turned to walk away, but he turned and said, "I'm Gakupo."

"(Y/n)." You say.

Gakupo smiled and said, "(Y/n), that's a pretty name."

You both turned away, and you went to pay for your foods.

[Time skip]

You came back home and the first thing you saw was Kaito lying on the ground moaning. "Eek!" You cried, "Kaito! Are you okay?!"

"Too much..." he mumbled.

You looked and saw six empty containers of ice cream on the ground! "Kaito," you scolded, "I told you not to eat all that ice cream!"

"I didn't eat all of it." He mumbled, "I saved you some in the fridge. It's (favorite ice cream flavor). Your favorite!"

You opened the freezer door and saw there was a small container of ice cream waiting for you. At least there was room for groceries to be put in. You put everything in the fridge, and started making dinner. "Wait," said Kaito, "It's your first day, so I should make you dinner!"