Epilogue: True Miracles

You and Kaito got married and moved to America some time after the incident. You were also expecting your first child. It was better living in America. It was easier, and it was easier to get a job. You and Kaito became professional singers, and you two were well known as the cutest music duo in America. It was truly a miracle to be away from the drama back in Japan, and there would be more miracles on the way too.

[Dreaming]

You were alone in the darkness, waiting for a sign. And there it was: the purple haze that took your right eye. "Why?" You ask.

"As long as you know, I will never disappear." The haze spoke, sounding like a certain someone. "I will never die as long as you're here!"

He took you in, being taken away like last time.

[End of dream]

Kaito's p.o.v:

I heard (y/n) moaning in her sleep again. I looked down at her, and she was crying in her sleep again, but...? No, it couldn't be! I nudged her awake since she had to see it!

Your p.o.v:

I woke up from Kaito nudging me and it was clear I was crying in my sleep again. I was about to rub my eyes, but Kaito grabbed them and said, "No! Don't rub them yet!"

He dragged me out of bed and to the mirror. I saw my round belly and then my face. I was crying, but out of both eyes! I couldn't believe it! I had made a full recovery! "Guess that glass eye is a miracle." I said happily.

Kaito hugged me, and we went back to bed, awaiting more miracles.