Author's notes. (Read at the end!)

So thanks for reading my story! A while back I read yandere Vocaloid x reader fanfics, and the first one I read was a yandere Kaito fanfic, and honestly, it was terrifying and the ending was just upsetting! Then I found yandere Gakupo fanfics...It was horrifying, more than Kaito! Not to mention the song Specimen girl, which when put in the form of fan fiction, is frightening. So that was why I let you have your other eye and you were given a miracle glass eye (I got that idea from Erza from Fairy Tail!)

As you read, I spared Kaito and sorry Gakupo fangirls, my love for Kaito is just too strong for me to kill him off like that.

I originally listened to Safe and Sound for a choir concert for class, and the chorus of the song was too perfect for that little sad scene. I originally wasn't trying to look for a Kaito cover since that would meant I was too obsessive, but life had other plans. I found a Megurine Luka cover of the song, and it sounded really good! Then I found Kaito's cover, and I instantly fell in love with it. I also wasn't sure whether Kaito should break up with you or not, but that would just kill me, as well as other Kaito fangirls, so I'm glad I didn't do that, considering the hospital is one of the most common places for a breakup, and I just wanted Kaito to stay with you until the end.

My love for Kaito has grown significantly over the past year, and he is the one I can truly call my husbando. Because of that, my favorite color is blue, I have a Dakimakura of him, I got a Kaito plush and called it me and my Dakimakura's "child", and I listen to his songs every single day!

My Vocaloid ships include: Kaito x Miku, Kaito x Gakupo, Gakupo x Luka, Gumi x Rin, Kaito x Akaito, Taito x Nigaito, Akaito x Mikuo, and Miku x Luka to name a few!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the story, and I'll see if I can publish more stories! If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment!

Update: Omg! How did this book get 100+ reads?! I never knew people liked yandere fanfics, but thanks! I am also considering turning my book "It will be alright Kaito x Sad reader" into a book of Kaito x reader one shots since one little story doesn't seem to be enough. Tell me what you think!

Update 2: Thank you all for 200+ reads! I think people really like yandere fanfics as of now! I may consider doing a yandere Kaito fanfic soon, so keep your eyes peeled!

Update 3: Thank you all for 300+ reads! I think this and my ship reactions book are now the most popular on my account, so thank you all so much!

Update 4: I regret to inform you that in Worst Mistake Of Your Life, the Kaito cover of Safe and sound has been deleted. I am really sad since that was one of my favorite songs that Kaito covered. I don't know if he'll ever have another cover, but if he does, feel free to send a link. Or if I do find another cover, I'll put it in the chapter.