The Miracle Glass Eye

When you woke up, you weren't in that old bed in the abandoned house, or the apartment. You were in a hospital bed. There were hospital sounds everywhere, and you only had half of your eye sight left. You were patched up, and some cuts were sewn together. Kaito came into your room and never felt so happy to see you! "(Y/n)!" Cried Kaito, "You're okay!"

You smiled and he added, "Looks like the surgery was a success!"

You rubbed your eyes, and felt there was a patch over top of your eye that was missing. "You will not believe it!" Said Kaito, "a miracle happened! A new type of glass eye was invented where you can see directly out of it and have normal vision!"

"Is that even possible?" You ask.

"It's a miracle!" He said happily.

"When will my eye be completely healed?" You ask.

"In about a month." He answered.

"Wait," you said, "considering this groundbreaking eye, it must have cost you a fortune!"

"It doesn't matter," said Kaito, "as long as you're happy and healthy!"

After a week, you checked out of the hospital, and went back to the apartment. While you were gone, the apartment was getting repaired, and it was back in shape.

[One month later]

It was time to remove the patch. Kaito was standing next to you at the mirror, and you peeled off your patch. You opened your eye, and it was the same (e/c) color as before. You were able to see like you used to, and you couldn't believe a glass eye like that was even possible. It was like nothing happened. You started welling with emotion causing you to cry. Yet, only your normal eye was flowing with tears. You couldn't cry out of your glass eye. "Never mind about that," said Kaito, "as long as you can see, it'll be alright."

You smiled, and started getting used to your new eye.