Results are...what?!

It took two days, and the results for the cast were at the theatre! You and Kaito saw the cast list put on the bulletin board and you two hurried to it. You looked at the bottom since you were sure you were an extra. You started going up the list and you were no where in sight. You almost gave up as you were nearing the top, but you reached the top of the list, and your name was at the very top! You got the lead! "How is this possible?!" You cry out.

"You did it (y/n)!" Cheered Kaito giving you a hug. "All those hours of practice paid off!"

You looked down and saw Gakupo got the lead male role! "Wow," you said, "he got the lead male role."

"Who?" Asked Kaito.

"This guy I met at the farmers market, no big deal." You say.

"Go in and get your script!" Said Kaito eagerly.

You go into the theatre and got your script. It was a two act show with twenty scenes total. "So much..." You groan at the sight of all the lines you had.

"Don't worry (y/n)!" Said an encouraging Kaito, "We can do this together!"

[Time skip]

It took you and Kaito almost 2 hours to read the entire script. There was so much! You had to start going to rehearsals and that got in the way of the time you spent with Kaito. That was until, you and Kaito read the final scene. A kissing scene! With the lead male! With Gakupo! Kaito was not amused by this. "What's wrong?" You tease. "Do you not like stage kissing?"

"I'm just concerned if you're gonna wind up kissing a total stranger." Kaito pouted.

"He won't be a stranger once I get to know him!" You said.

"Still..." He pouted.

"Don't worry," you said happily, "If you're still concerned, afterwards we can kiss the entire night away!"

Kaito smiled, pouting a little less now. "For now, you and I can kiss in the finale!" You said.

Kaito smirked and said, "Shall we start practicing?"

You were off guard for a second, and he started attacking you with playful kisses. You couldn't help but laugh at his childish actions. "Okay, okay!" You said, "we need to be serious now! You gotta take this seriously, or I'll fail this."

Kaito smiled and said, "Okay, if you insist."

For weeks, you two practiced and practiced. You went to eight hour rehearsals and always saw Kaito with takeout with a happy face. You were always so tired coming home, but Kaito was there to comfort you. Mostly with ice cream, and a movie as well.

[Four months later]

After so much time rehearsing, it was time. The premiere of 'The Black Cherry Blossom' had come. Luckily for you it was one night only. You were then approached by Gakupo, your purple cast mate...