01

"Knock knock!" Freddy Yelled as he openly just barged into Carly Shay's apartment. The annoyed teenage Sam was digging though the fridge. "Spencer is the milk in the shower?" She yelled toward the young adult as he wiped paint of his hands.
"Uh maybe!" He Yelled in reply to Sam's snarky comment.  "If you are gonna keep milk in the shower please don't get shampoo all over the side?" Sam Yelled as she excited the bathroom with a plastic jug of milk. "How about you go home and drink your own milk." Spender Replied. "As much as I wanna here you bash Spencer's shampoo milk, I need to know where Carly is." Freddy Said as he stood with one hand on Sams face, the other in Spencer's holding them apart from fighting.
                "She's upstairs somewhere." Sam Said. "I Carly starts in ten minutes!" He replied dragging Sam up the stairs, because it was the faster way. He walked into the i Carly studio and Carly was brushing her hair.
               Freddy and Carly's eyes met, and that my friends was the moment they developed  feelings for each other. It was like a second in time that was paused like some universal remote. (Notice click reference)

          "Guys!" Sam Screamed as they both jumped out of their positions. "Uh-Oh my gosh okay I Carly starts in -" Freddy started to say to the  pair as they got in the position to start filming

               "In 5.....4.....3.....2....."

"What's up everybody! I'm Sam!"

" And I'm Carly"

"Welcome back to iCarly!" The pair said in unison.

"Today we are gonna be looking at cute cars getting stuck in weird places." Sam started to say.

"Such as a vase or a really small box!" Carly said adding to sam's comment.

"Press play fredward." Sam Said.

            After the live show, Freddy was thinking to himself, You can do this. Just ask her. But was soon interrupted.
            " WERE going over to T-bone's, wanna come?" Carly asked. That was exactly what he was going to ask her , but minus Sam and Spencer. "As long as Sam and Spencer would quit fighting over shampoo milk." He Replied. He smiled at Carly's cute laugh. Things had really gone downhill for him latley. Emotionally downhill. He had always had feelings for Carly, but...

This was different.