11

Carly got out her bottle of melatonin and poured it into a bottle of waho punch. It had to  be believe able so she decided not to give it to her until about one A.M. 

"Hey Carly..." Gibby said.

" Yeah Gibby..?" she said shocked because gibby was being serious.

"Freddie is in the locker room crying hysterically...and he will not tell me why." He said.

what on earth happened? Carly wondered. 

                                        Carly ran down stairs to the gym fast and ran into the boy's locker room, not caring that she was a girl, considering everybody was upstairs working on projects.

"FREDDIE! FREDDIE!" Carly yelled.

"Go away, Carly." Freddie yelled. 

" Not until you tell me what has happened.." She demanded. 

"Well, lets see, YOU BROKE UP WITH ME!" He yelled.

"what? I never broke up with you!" she screamed with a confused look. 

"Really, explain this." He said holding up a phone displaying a text message.

 Dear Freddie. I never loved you, I have always hated you. All those kisses were fake. We are done, and I can't even look at your disgusting face. 

-youre ex girlfriend Carly Shay.

"Freddie, that is not my number you know that-" She said.

"But it is Spencer's phone number. I thought maybe you had t use his phone-" Freddie said letting down another tear drop. 

She watch the  tears trickle down his face as she tried to wipe them, giving him a smile that made him feel fuzzy inside.

"Spencer would never do that... plus he never texts anyway." Carly said.

"Now, let us go prank Sam, shall we?" She continues.

"We totally  SHALL!" He said as he was getting up from the floor.

"You know what I just realized?" Freddie said.

"What?"

"That you are in the boy's locker room." He replied with a giggle.

The pair started laughing and then giving each other a warm strong hug.